Tabea Weyrauch

Lolita

Banned
Banned
I believe she doesn't have a thread yet (and understandably, she isn't very famous), but she has only been mentioned here:

http://www.skinnygossip.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3983&highlight=tabea+weyrauch

She was the winner of the irish tv show ''the model scouts''.
She is 17, 1.80 m (5 feet 11), and has measurements 80-60-88

I really think she has a special look, and a very fair skin as well, and gives off something .. celestial, kind of
here are some pictures :p

The last one is at the show Antonio Berardi, fall/winter 2011

Attachments

V

Victoria

I love her legs :luv:

I don't think I'm sold on her face though, but I'm sure thats just my preference for pretty pretty girls making a shining appearance :rolleyes:

ssmini

Rising Star
i find her really stunning, hew legs are incredible and her face is also really nice

Lolita

Banned
Banned
To me, it's as if she came from another era.. She's really gorgeous and has the most amazing legs!

pterodactyl

Super Star
I LOVE the intensity of her eyes! In post #1, photo 4 out of 5 is gorgeous. I love that she makes such a simple photo seem timeless--(& I'm a sucker for balconies & shirt-dresses though...but maybe not wrinkly fabric, but it all comes together so effortlessly in that photo!). The only thing I don't like is how thick her neck appears on the catwalk, but maybe it's just that one later photo & angle...

Lolita

Banned
Banned
She got quite a few shows this season woohoo!

Koonhor

Misha Nonoo

Mara Hoffman

Guy Laroche

Marisa Webb (I think)

Backstage...

More randoms: