Supersize vs. Superskinny: Charlene (71 pounds)

I love this show but Charlene was super annoying! Also it bothered me how she couldn't even hold her knife and fork right... like a little kid.

I thought I'm going to throw up when they showed up what the fat woman ate every day. I'm not surprised that Charlene didn't eat her portions, I would be unable to eat it too, it was absolutely disgusting and unhealthy, everything was greasy and covered in oil :superpuke:

I don't think that Charlene was very thin, she looked healthy and definitely not starved. And I wanted to smack the fat woman every time she opened her mouth.

It's absolutely ridiculous that they make them swap their diets- if someone has ED, presenting them with fat covered in salt and grease is not going to help. And it's definitely not healthy either- a salad and lean meat would be better.

I thought I'm going to throw up when they showed up what the fat woman ate every day. I'm not surprised that Charlene didn't eat her portions, I would be unable to eat it too, it was absolutely disgusting and unhealthy, everything was greasy and covered in oil :superpuke:

I don't think that Charlene was very thin, she looked healthy and definitely not starved. And I wanted to smack the fat woman every time she opened her mouth.

It's absolutely ridiculous that they make them swap their diets- if someone has ED, presenting them with fat covered in salt and grease is not going to help. And it's definitely not healthy either- a salad and lean meat would be better.

Well, I don't think someone who has an eating disorder would apply to be on the show, saying they'd like to gain weight. But I agree that it's absolutely disgusting that they have to eat those meals. For someone who's been destroying their body for years, why would they want to add another week to it before they get their healthy meal plans?

Just started watching (the man boobs and hairy hairy stomach on the men are disgusting :superpuke:) and found this episode on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NZMBzcevFc

She's 91 pounds at 5'5 :luvluv: I think she just needs a little bit more variety but she starts snacking at the end tsk tsk . Also how are burgers and fries essential to a healthy balance diet. And when the supersize complains about the skinnies not finishing their food:wtf: Obvi...they can't eat and fit all that junk.

ANDIE​