• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Summer thinspo

M

Mameha

This keeps me motivated, so I wanted to share it with you (I'm hoping for feedback gals).
You could post pictures of models or celebes in bikines or editorials you admire.

N

Nessie

@ astrid your avatar picture is thinspo lol would love to have a thigh space that big :)

A

Annie

Celebs and models :luv: I'd really love to look great next summer <3

article-1160943-03D042BA000005DC-972_224x700.jpg
FP_4425694_PIS_Kerr_Miranda_012510_large.jpg
040407_bi_richhie_300X400.jpg

L

livingdoll

This is a really inspiring thread! One of my thinspirations is Naomi from 90210 (played by Annalynne Mccord) and I would love to be able to casually whip off a shirt to reveal a bikini the way she can without feeling self-conscious or uncomfortable. So I have been buying loads of sexy, pretty, revealing summer clothes so that I will be motivated to fit into them this summer. I've spent so much money on them that nothing will stop me fitting into them and looking great!

analinne

Worker Bee
Reaction score
This is a really inspiring thread! One of my thinspirations is Naomi from 90210 (played by Annalynne Mccord) and I would love to be able to casually whip off a shirt to reveal a bikini the way she can without feeling self-conscious or uncomfortable. So I have been buying loads of sexy, pretty, revealing summer clothes so that I will be motivated to fit into them this summer. I've spent so much money on them that nothing will stop me fitting into them and looking great!
Just for you :luv:

bikini+AnnaLynne+McCord+Hot+sexy+picture+%2526+profile+biography.jpg

5.png

fp-mccord-annalynne-weight-790940521.jpg

She isn't super-skinny, but still a nice figure and almost a thinspo :p

NewLeaf

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I have been buying loads of sexy, pretty, revealing summer clothes so that I will be motivated to fit into them this summer. I've spent so much money on them that nothing will stop me fitting into them and looking great!
Hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one investing in a wardrobe full of motivation ;)

Love this thread guys, I'll add some pics from my favourite folder on my laptop :)

Attachments

M

Mameha

I'm so happy this thread didn't die!
Summer thinspo is acctually only thinspo that allways gets me going. I just imagine myself as a wail on the beach, with all my friends looking at me, and problem solved. Next day I'll be thiner. If not in fat than in water :)))

CAUTION! NOT FOR YOUNGER THAN 18 CONTAINS NUDITY (also my great thinspo)

Attachments