Sui He

W

Wasp

Wow, she is stunning!

Definitely beautiful! Is it just me or does she look "European" in some pictures? Is she of mixed heritage?
Thought that too, so I looked it up. Apparently she is chinese, no mixed heritage.

B

Babydoll

She said in an interview that she was ugly when she was a child...

I think she was cute in a childish way?

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
It's really interesting to see people appreciate her looks. I can definitely believe the "ugly" childhood comment. Actually even now, my friends and I don't think she's particularly beautiful. I'm being kind here because the actual words they used to describe her weren't so kind. :nervous: It really goes to show how "inclusive" fashion is of different kinds of beauty.

Anyway, any thoughts @bingeonvogue? I personally prefer Fei Fei/Ming whereas Liu has that cookie cutter look that makes Asian people go crazy over. Not a fan of Sui's look so I won't comment. Let's just say that she has probably my least favourite face of all the Asian models.... :seeya:

klyuchitsa

Grand Dame
I know I‘m bumping a five-year-old thread, but I think Sui is underrated as a high fashion model. I know commercial = $$$$ but I think she shines so much brighter in edgier/more creative shoots.

T Magazine China October 2020

(^ I love her arm here)

Wallpaper* China May/June 2020

• Jizztastic
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users

klyuchitsa

Grand Dame
She has a double-cover feature for the debut issue of CR Fashion Book China :luv:

Some shots from the cover story:

• Love
  • Jizztastic

klyuchitsa

Grand Dame
Sui looking regal in Heaven Gaia couture :bow:

Harper's Bazaar China March 2021

Stunning photographs by Liu Zongyuan from 2019 :inluv:

• Love