Sophie Powers

ElleBee

Banned
Banned
Nov 19, 2023
I came across this music artist on Instagram named Sophie P0wers. She’s so skinny, and I never hear anyone talk about her.

She seems extremely consistent. I had to go all the way to the bottom of her page to find a picture where she looked remotely bigger (March 2021). Here’s that one that I found, the biggest she’s looked on IG (blue outfit). The others are since then, and it looks like she lost and kept it off.

Attachments

• IMG_5757.jpeg
    IMG_5757.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_5755.jpeg
    IMG_5755.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_5756.jpeg
    IMG_5756.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_5754.jpeg
    IMG_5754.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 383
  • Gross
Reactions: 1 user
I came across this music artist on Instagram named Sophie P0wers. She’s so skinny, and I never hear anyone talk about her.

She seems extremely consistent. I had to go all the way to the bottom of her page to find a picture where she looked remotely bigger (March 2021). Here’s that one that I found, the biggest she’s looked on IG (blue outfit). The others are since then, and it looks like she lost and kept it off.

1. crop your pics, it's annoying
2. she's not a celebrity IMO, I'm moving this to "online" where tbh it probably doesn't belong either
3. she looks like she smells like the floor of a subway car

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Understood, thank you for giving me feedback. I apologize.

I agree on her aesthetic; it’s definitely not a good look. I just liked her body.

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 user
Understood, thank you for giving me feedback. I apologize.

I agree on her aesthetic; it’s definitely not a good look. I just liked her body.

I like your attitude of respectfully accepting correction but at this point it's not relevant for you anyway because I see your TTC post was a big fat fail. But I might leave your subway rat post for future runts to learn from.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users