Sonya Maltceva

Discussion in 'Models' started by bisou, Jun 7, 2013.

1. bisou

bisou Super Star

Sonya Maltceva

Direct Scouting Center
    Height: 174 cm
    Chest: 80 cm
    Waist: 58 cm
    Hips: 84 cm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ally

Ally Rising Star

Of all the new models I see, I don't know why but none catch my attention. Seems like no one could ever replace the babydoll and eastern European circas in my heart. :(

3. Scarlet

Scarlet Guest

Same Feeling... She┬┤s pretty and has an AMAZING body, hands down, but she needs something to add to her look and/or attitude to make her recognizable.

4. aquamarinist

aquamarinist Rising Star

AGREED. Many of the new models are forgettable. The only new models I'm actually remembering (and liking) are Sasha Luss and Antonina Vasylchenko. The rest just blend together.

5. Kisa

Kisa Rookie

I'm jealous of her hair. I like her- she reminds me of somebody/something, and I'm not exactly sure who/what.

6. Babydoll

Babydoll Guest

Very traditionally pretty but it works for her, she's adorable! :luv: Like a baby Sigrid!

She seems very young... I hope she'll blossom and become a bit more interesting in time. :grin:

[​IMG]

7. ExtraShot

ExtraShot Guest

facially, i see a lot of sigrid, i think her complexion and eyes.

8. Vladislava

Vladislava Guest

I like her a lot! There's something about her look that makes you feel like you could see yourself being friends with her. It's almost like I like her face because I like the personality I see in it, rather than just liking it on a purely aesthetic level.

9. Alex N.

Alex N. Guest

She has the most gorgeous eyes! I don't know why, but I just love brown and hazel coloured eyes, especially when matched with blonde/light brown hair.

10. Allie

Allie Worker Bee

This, she's very pretty and precious looking, with big, beautiful eyes, but she just looks a bit too young (and yes, there is a difference between the babydoll look and looking like, well, a 12 year old girl). In an industry that values youth so much, I think this will serve her well in the long run, but for as of right now in this moment, she does just look too young for my tastes. I hope to see her grow into her look in time though because she definately has the features and the height.

Some of her stuff really is lovely though:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this is a great shot:

[​IMG]

11. Allie

Allie Worker Bee

Some candids:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(the one with the deer is adorable!)

More print work:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She also did an Xperia commercial in Japan (on the left)

12. FashionThin

FashionThin VIP - Insider & The Boss
    Staff Member VIP

I think she's a bit blah, but she will improve in time like others have said.. I see the Sigrid resemblence too.... and she has a great body (hopefully it stays that way)

And a sense of humor, too:

[​IMG]

:lol:

13. Jailbait

Jailbait Super Star

She's perfect for Japan at the moment (as we can see from her current print work) because she is so young and 'innocent' looking. In Japan they dig that.

14. 71000

71000 Rising Star

15. Silent Night

Silent Night Grand Dame

I find this picture quite embarassing :meh: Photographers - please accept that some pretty girls have no sex appeal... :yawn:

• Like Like x 1