• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Sonya Maltceva

bisou

Super Star
Reaction score
Sonya Maltceva

Direct Scouting Center
Height: 174 cm
Chest: 80 cm
Waist: 58 cm
Hips: 84 cm

Ally

Rising Star
Reaction score
Of all the new models I see, I don't know why but none catch my attention. Seems like no one could ever replace the babydoll and eastern European circas in my heart. :(

S

Scarlet

Of all the new models I see, I don't know why but none catch my attention. Seems like no one could ever replace the babydoll and eastern European circas in my heart. :(
Same Feeling... She´s pretty and has an AMAZING body, hands down, but she needs something to add to her look and/or attitude to make her recognizable.

aquamarinist

Rising Star
Reaction score
AGREED. Many of the new models are forgettable. The only new models I'm actually remembering (and liking) are Sasha Luss and Antonina Vasylchenko. The rest just blend together.

Kisa

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm jealous of her hair. I like her- she reminds me of somebody/something, and I'm not exactly sure who/what.

B

Babydoll

Very traditionally pretty but it works for her, she's adorable! :luv: Like a baby Sigrid!

She seems very young... I hope she'll blossom and become a bit more interesting in time. :grin:

E

ExtraShot

facially, i see a lot of sigrid, i think her complexion and eyes.

V

Vladislava

I like her a lot! There's something about her look that makes you feel like you could see yourself being friends with her. It's almost like I like her face because I like the personality I see in it, rather than just liking it on a purely aesthetic level.

A

Alex N.

She has the most gorgeous eyes! I don't know why, but I just love brown and hazel coloured eyes, especially when matched with blonde/light brown hair.

Allie

Worker Bee
Reaction score
She seems very young... I hope she'll blossom and become a bit more interesting in time. :grin:
This, she's very pretty and precious looking, with big, beautiful eyes, but she just looks a bit too young (and yes, there is a difference between the babydoll look and looking like, well, a 12 year old girl). In an industry that values youth so much, I think this will serve her well in the long run, but for as of right now in this moment, she does just look too young for my tastes. I hope to see her grow into her look in time though because she definately has the features and the height.

Some of her stuff really is lovely though:

And this is a great shot:

Allie

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Some candids:

(the one with the deer is adorable!)

More print work:

She also did an Xperia commercial in Japan (on the left)

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
I think she's a bit blah, but she will improve in time like others have said.. I see the Sigrid resemblence too.... and she has a great body (hopefully it stays that way)

And a sense of humor, too:

:lol:

Jailbait

Super Star
Reaction score
She's perfect for Japan at the moment (as we can see from her current print work) because she is so young and 'innocent' looking. In Japan they dig that.