• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Sonoya Mizuno

Delirium

Super Star
Reaction score
Sonoya Mizuno is a British-Japanese ballerina and actress (and model, according to her wiki, but I couldn't find any photographic proof)..

She..

Is...

Sexy..

As..

Fuck!

She is very small-framed though, as evidenced by this:

Thoughts?

She completely stole the show for me in Ex Machina, and she didn't even have any lines...

Reactions: supernøva

ThinLove

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Her beauty is pretty otherworldly, so no surprise that she was chosen for the role in Ex-Machina :D She looked really elegant and lithe in it!

Reactions: Delirium

fELINE

Rookie
Reaction score
I just watched Ex Machina (fabulous movie btw) and my boyfriend saw her and was like omg she is gorgeous! Time to get to work....

Remedios

Rising Star
Reaction score
Oh, yeah, she's hot...

Also, I know that they're probably too muscular for most people's taste in this forum, but I really love her legs:

moins

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Started watching the Netflix show Maniac and I love Sonoya's character in it!
I couldn't find that many good photos, but I remember watching and thinking how she still looks tiny through her lab coat.

Justin-Theroux-and-Sonoya-Mizuno-in-Maniac.jpg 7bcfaz2a5un11.jpg

jenniex

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Started watching the Netflix show Maniac and I love Sonoya's character in it!
I couldn't find that many good photos, but I remember watching and thinking how she still looks tiny through her lab coat.

View attachment 29759 View attachment 29760
I loved that show so much! Cried probably too much throughout the last to episodes.
I'm happy she got that part. And I agree, these photos don't even show it that well but she looked very tiny in her lab coat in several scenes and I was thinking of sharing it here too.