Skyfall (New James Bond)

Coral

Rising Star
Aug 28, 2012
Aaamazing!!! Best Daniel Craig has played as 007.
My eyes were drying out I didn't want to blink :)
It's a lot like older James Bond movies, which I love!!
Has anyone else seen it yet?

Yes I saw it on friday!
It was AMAZING! Very exciting and Daniel Craig is my favorite man ever.
Also Javier Bardem was AMAZING as the villain. Both funny and creepy and dangerous.
And Ralph Fiennes! I love him because he played Voldemort in Harry Potter. Hahaha that's the nerd in me coming out there.

But yes this was the best Bond movie I've ever seen! Totally recommend it!

Reactions: 1 user
I recommend it too! Very realistic and not much typical action film bulls***
It's worth watching in cinema :)

i loved how ironic the film was.
i loved how over the top they went with the whole mother complex thing.
i loved how they constantly quoted older james bond films. ("what did you expect? exploding pens? we don't do this anymore.")
and i absolutely loved all the poetologic remarks, like, they have been fighting for hours and you think they could really stop it at some point, then javier bardem comes along and goes: 'all this hunting and fighting, it's so EXHAUSTING, it makes me so TIRED'

loved the whole film, very well done. :)

i loved how ironic the film was.
i loved how they constantly quoted older james bond films. ("what did you expect? exploding pens? we don't do this anymore.")

loved the whole film, very well done. :)

I liked this about it too.
I also loved the opening with Adele's SKYFALL song. Soooooo good!

Hmmm, I'm not with every one on this one. It seemed like the movie was just like any other "action/pow pow, explosions" movie nowadays. It was good, but I still feel like something was missing.

On a side note, Adele's song was just :luv:

Loved the movie, loved Adele's Skyfall song, loved Daniel Craig as 007, and loved the cinematography. Very fun to watch. Also, Javier Bardem as Silva gave me shivers. I really like his opening scene- it felt really tense and unexpected, as he tries to sexually disarm Bond.

Daniel Craig is a mega babe.
tumblr_md8dxfKjg51qe6n4co1_500.jpg

tumblr_md8dv5a7bH1rqdszmo1_500.jpg

skyfall-bond-daniel-craig.jpg

enjoingthedaeth.jpg

He does a lot of standing, face-to-the-wind, and glaring-off into the horizon (with feet slightly parted and fists balled)--mind aflood with a melange of misanthropy and regret.

Oh how I can relate. :kiss: