Skinny Taste?

• Thread starter Petite Papillon
  • Start date
P

Petite Papillon

Has anyone come across skinnytaste.com? This cook has a bunch of low-cal/ low-fat recipes. I've tried two, so far. They actually taste really good and they fill me up!

O

onedayx93

I love that website! I made a chicken and spinach dish the other night, and it was really good! I also find it incredibly helpful that she posts nutrition info.

Golden ice

Super Star
This is my favorite recipie site!! I get so many dinners and dinner ideas from there. One of my favorites is the turkey taco lettuce wraps - they are so filling and so low calorie (140 cal for two) :).

P

Petite Papillon

Awesome! I love the nutrition info too, it's a great way to keep count. Plus the food so good, I can slip them past my family and they won't notice I've cut the calories down buy hundreds!:sneaky:

Plus they're really easy, I just started actually cooking for myself and I can follow them okay!:cool:

M

Mairead0

I love that they have tasty, low-cal vegetarian options! Maybe I'll cook one of the recipes later on this week.. :)

D

drab

just made cookies from that website. lowest calorie ive ever had

Annabelle

Rookie
Such a great site, can't believe i didn't come across it until now. Thanks for sharing!