Silicon Valley

supernøva

Rising Star
Reaction score
I love this show! Although I enjoyed 1st season far more than second one so far.

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
Reaction score
I love this show!!! hahaha love this kind of humour

gettingthere

Worker Bee
Reaction score
My husband and I were in TEARS during the final episode of season one.
We also find that certain phrases from the show turn up in our own dialogue, especially:

Worker Bee
Reaction score

I like this show but...
it keeps going downhill. The protagonists almost never get a break from failure.

Reactions: Hypatia

Hypatia

Worker Bee
Reaction score

I like this show but...
it keeps going downhill. The protagonists almost never get a break from failure.
Yea it's annoying...but they capture that aspect of the start up culture quite well.

Hopefully, the finale makes up for it. They have to 'win' at some point.

Reactions: Layla

Kit

Super Star
Reaction score

I like this show but...
I read somewhere that the second season was supposed to be the upswing of Richard and just gotta laugh at that

I effin loooove Jared though

Reactions: Intrinsicality

Kit

Super Star
Reaction score
JUST WATCHING SILICON VALLEY SEASON FINALE AWWW YISSSSS

Reactions: Top

cosmic latte

Rising Star
Reaction score
Late to the party but I honestly think Zach Woods (Jared) is so freaking cute. Tall and lanky and those blue eyes :luv:

But I love Silicon Valley and I find it funny because of how well it parodies actual start up culture. Also Jian Yang is the best

Kit

Super Star
Reaction score
Late to the party but I honestly think Zach Woods (Jared) is so freaking cute. Tall and lanky and those blue eyes :luv:

But I love Silicon Valley and I find it funny because of how well it parodies actual start up culture. Also Jian Yang is the best
I have the biggest crush on Jared because he is soooo awkward. But has anyone picked up that he makes some erm, weird references to being suuuper German?

Hypatia

Worker Bee
Reaction score
What did you think of the finale?
Apologies for the late reply. I just watched the finale a few days ago; busy month. Will post my thoughts later. I'm not disappointed. However, I did not enjoy it.