Signe Lund

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
May 24, 2012
London
Brand new face with Next, amazing body and a bit of an abbey-lee-snaggle-tooth thing going on. Had her catwalk debut this season with Saint Laurent and has recently been up as Models.com's new face of the week. One to keep an eye on.

5'9"
30-24-34

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
1438125240xsr2zne.jpg
14381249939q1kzfk.jpg
14381263577c1ls10.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
I don't know if I believe her height though, her proportions make her look shorter. I'll have to keep an eye out for her and see.

Anyway, HERE's an interview, I really like her answers, it sounds like she's both grounded and smart.

Holy shit, I love her :luvluv: I love the tooth thing tbh, so Lara Stone and Georgia May Jagger's faces are so interesting to me but their bodies :smash:

...Am I the only one who thinks she looks a little like that meth addict in the first season of breaking bad...?
Wendy1_2684965c.jpg

Omg she replied to me on instagram :luv: lol fangirling over her

I just love how organic she looks in her pictures - like she is just so kind of natural, it sort of contrasts how man made the clothes are? Maybe it is because the clothes are so geometric as well though, so it gives that contrast? I don't know, I just know I really like her.