• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Shoes of Prey - Design Your Own Shoes?!

AnnaLeah Rose

Trash
Banned
Reaction score
Have you girls heard of this site? You get to design your own custom pair of shoes - and apparently, if you're not happy with them, you still get a refund (which tells me that they're probably decent shoes if they are backed by that kind of a satisfaction guarantee). The price range is from ~$100-200+.

I've had fun just going on the site and creating some shoes . . . and dream of someday buying a pair (I buy clearance - cute clearance, but clearance nonetheless) from JCPenneys, I'm not exactly a loaded girl. Ah well, one can dream. :p So I was thinking that if anyone wants to, they can go onto the Shoes of Prey website and design a pair to share with everyone! Show your fashion sense. :cool:

Last edited:

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
Jesus christ, I just spent an hour on that thing to end up with the most boring shoe to ever exist. I always find that the designs on those 'custom design' things look so cheap, here's my best..

Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 10.40.39.png

Please imagine them paired with this outfit for context..

0b4c750f8be04373f270785de9b03422.jpg

Reactions: AnnaLeah Rose

Kathy

Rookie
Reaction score
It is fun to play around with, would never buy though.