Shoes of Prey - Design Your Own Shoes?!

AnnaLeah Rose

Trash
Banned
Jan 16, 2012
between here and there
Have you girls heard of this site? You get to design your own custom pair of shoes - and apparently, if you're not happy with them, you still get a refund (which tells me that they're probably decent shoes if they are backed by that kind of a satisfaction guarantee). The price range is from ~$100-200+.

I've had fun just going on the site and creating some shoes . . . and dream of someday buying a pair (I buy clearance - cute clearance, but clearance nonetheless) from JCPenneys, I'm not exactly a loaded girl. Ah well, one can dream. :p So I was thinking that if anyone wants to, they can go onto the Shoes of Prey website and design a pair to share with everyone! Show your fashion sense. :cool:

Last edited:
Here are a few of mine:

Little Mermaid Inspired ;)
0j8YrwCqg718UGf3BsMM9pToVC-w62pu-UPgnjJYFiufsuFhYPetb6Gow-_sw3xmwDKxN9coTPAFM4bUcbg8lkaQL8K-kw

Something patriotic
QSjgsf_PhPTSYRU7TDgQUvcvJsXpxSwTsS0NdoYUtL6A8KyFbTg95qanKFQgmQvm8id9dSgOfi7i7wo8pMvTns7lsEM

Like ballet shoes . . . high-heeled balled shoes!
2yvvet.jpg

Jesus christ, I just spent an hour on that thing to end up with the most boring shoe to ever exist. I always find that the designs on those 'custom design' things look so cheap, here's my best..

Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 10.40.39.png

Please imagine them paired with this outfit for context..

0b4c750f8be04373f270785de9b03422.jpg

Reactions: 1 user