• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Shanina Shaik

Ally

Rising Star
She's with Next. Her stats:
Height: 5'9"
Bust: 32"
Waist: 23.5"
Hips: 34"

I think she's gorgeous and represents so well diversity and beauty from any country in the world but sadly she was bullied for looking different.

"her Eurasian appearance made her a magnet for bullies.
Her exotic beauty is a result of her father’s Pakistani and Saudi Arabian roots and her mother’s Lithuanian and Australian heritage."

Here's the link to the interview excerpt.
http://modelsofcolor.tumblr.com/post/27215990205/interview-shanina-did-for-australias-herald-sun

Ally

Rising Star

Gosh I love this pic. She looks perfect and what she wears is perfect.

And she's with Tyson.

bisou

Super Star
She is beautiful! :luv:

I could see her becoming a Victoria's Secret Angel.

Tami

Rookie
Hey eyes are amazing :luv:

I prefer her with her hair back, I think it suits her more.

S

slendergirl

She is beautiful! :luv:

I could see her becoming a Victoria's Secret Angel.
Totally agree with this :) she has a lovely angelic quality (no pun intended) and would be perfect for VS in my opinion! My first thought was that, at 5' 9, she might be a little too short for HF as they have been known to up the girls' heights (Barbara Palvin anyone?). If she is a little shorter it certainly doesn't show!

Ally

Rising Star

Pretty face but she doesn't have the best body out there. Her thighs are really 'healthy' looking here.

On a side note, I remember I tried those heels on at Zara and couldn't walk in them -__-..... still need to practice my walk.

SugarKane

Rookie
I think she's gorgeous and represents so well diversity and beauty from any country in the world but sadly she was bullied for looking different.
I bet all those bullies are ugly and fat now, and I hope they feel like the morons they are for bullying her because of her race. :nopity:

pterodactyl

Super Star
SOOOO Beautiful! Seems more commercial, but a stunner for sure!
And what, she's with Tyson?!? oh man,....un-break my heart please!

I'd be totally frozen and unable to stop staring/drooling if I saw both of them at the same place at the same time! hot hot hot!

B

Babydoll

I don't like her body but she's a stunner. I hope she's made an Angel, she outshines most of the other cookie cutter models VS loves.

Andrea

Super Star
I am irrevocably in love with her features, and she exudes sweetness in every single photo. Her body is not inspiring at all for me, but she carries it well. I think she is perfect for VS too, as well as commercial. No chance at all for HF obviously, but I like that she knows her share of the market and is not pretending to fit somewhere she clearly doesn't.