sexy as F*** skinny

DoctorSkinny

Rookie
image.jpeg There's nothing i enjoy more than seing a sexy shoot. Sure i love the angel-like spreads but when a model can be sexy without being trashy...then i'm :bow:. So please post whatever pic gets you going

Reactions: 1 user

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
There's already a thread for this -- however as a rookie you may not be able to access this, it's entirely NSFW. If you wait a little longer you'll be able to access it :)

Reactions: 1 user

DoctorSkinny

Rookie
I searched for something like this and have not found anything...i guess that was the reason...oh damn...i'll just have to wait then. Thanks for the reply.
btw is there a thread which explaines the landmarks that you have to pass step by step?

Layla

Grand Dame
I searched for something like this and have not found anything...i guess that was the reason...oh damn...i'll just have to wait then. Thanks for the reply.
btw is there a thread which explaines the landmarks that you have to pass step by step?
No you just have to keep participating and wait and see.

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
It includes your amount of messages/comments as well as likes you receive. Be CAREFUL with the former one. Don't be reckless.

oferta

Grand Dame
everytime I see the name 'DoctorSkinny' I think of a male, and now this thread comes up with this picture and I am like -> :hahano:

DoctorSkinny

Rookie
everytime I see the name 'DoctorSkinny' I think of a male, and now this thread comes up with this picture and I am like -> :hahano:
What can I say... i enjoy looking at women...I could be bi? :p
I think that women are much more comfortable with nudity and affection towards the same sex.I wonder if that's a biological thing or it's cultural/ social

Reactions: 1 users

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
For fuck's sakes, this is the MODELS subforum. If all the other threads include the name of a MODEL, and your thread does not, DON'T START A THREAD..

:smash:

Reactions: 5 users

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
For fuck's sakes, this is the MODELS subforum. If all the other threads include the name of a MODEL, and your thread does not, DON'T START A THREAD..

Starting to think we need a zero tolerance policy for new member stupidity. OK I'm a bitch, maybe two strikes.

Reactions: 7 users

habenula

Grand Dame
What can I say... i enjoy looking at women...I could be bi? :p
I think that women are much more comfortable with nudity and affection towards the same sex.I wonder if that's a biological thing or it's cultural/ social
How is that your takeaway from this discussion?

Reactions: 2 users

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal

To be fair, Hailee Lautenbach has a thread in the Model's subform. She probably thought "if Hailee has a thread, then it's ok for me to post a thread about something that is equally as irrelevant, pointless and annoying". I think she can be forgiven, just this once...:)

Reactions: 2 users

DoctorSkinny

Rookie
To be fair, Hailee Lautenbach has a thread in the Model's subform. She probably thought "if Hailee has a thread, then it's ok for me to post a thread about something that is equally as irrelevant, pointless and annoying". I think she can be forgiven, just this once...:)
I appologise, I saw in the model threads the one on avantcamp and Models and their parents and models by relation. I should have known better, but that is no excuse

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal
I appologise, I saw in the model threads the one on avantcamp and Models and their parents and models by relation. I should have known better, but that is no excuse
I don't think this thread is irrelevant and pointless per se - only for the fact that it's a duplication of an existing thread. As a new member, remember that you don't have access to all the sections yet so remember that before you start another new thread, as there's a good chance it could already exist (you just can't see it!).

We all made mistakes as rookies, myself included - key is to learn from them and don't repeat them! :)

Reactions: 6 users

stardust

Rising Star
Why not explore the forum for a time before creating threads that don't fit? it looks like we are "attacking" too much but some rookies are always putting themselves in this situation

sore

Super Star
I love how all those members with < 300 posts are throwing shade here. You stopped pooping your pants like yesterday.

Reactions: 11 users