sexy as F*** skinny

DoctorSkinny

Rookie
Mar 19, 2016
Romania
image.jpeg
There's nothing i enjoy more than seing a sexy shoot. Sure i love the angel-like spreads but when a model can be sexy without being trashy...then i'm :bow:. So please post whatever pic gets you going

Reactions: 1 user
There's already a thread for this -- however as a rookie you may not be able to access this, it's entirely NSFW. If you wait a little longer you'll be able to access it :)

Reactions: 1 user
I searched for something like this and have not found anything...i guess that was the reason...oh damn...i'll just have to wait then. Thanks for the reply.
btw is there a thread which explaines the landmarks that you have to pass step by step?

I searched for something like this and have not found anything...i guess that was the reason...oh damn...i'll just have to wait then. Thanks for the reply.
btw is there a thread which explaines the landmarks that you have to pass step by step?

No you just have to keep participating and wait and see.

It includes your amount of messages/comments as well as likes you receive. Be CAREFUL with the former one. Don't be reckless.

everytime I see the name 'DoctorSkinny' I think of a male, and now this thread comes up with this picture and I am like -> :hahano:

everytime I see the name 'DoctorSkinny' I think of a male, and now this thread comes up with this picture and I am like -> :hahano:
What can I say... i enjoy looking at women...I could be bi? :p
I think that women are much more comfortable with nudity and affection towards the same sex.I wonder if that's a biological thing or it's cultural/ social

Reactions: 1 users
For fuck's sakes, this is the MODELS subforum. If all the other threads include the name of a MODEL, and your thread does not, DON'T START A THREAD..

:smash:

Reactions: 5 users
For fuck's sakes, this is the MODELS subforum. If all the other threads include the name of a MODEL, and your thread does not, DON'T START A THREAD..

Starting to think we need a zero tolerance policy for new member stupidity. OK I'm a bitch, maybe two strikes.

Reactions: 7 users
What can I say... i enjoy looking at women...I could be bi? :p
I think that women are much more comfortable with nudity and affection towards the same sex.I wonder if that's a biological thing or it's cultural/ social

How is that your takeaway from this discussion?

Reactions: 2 users

To be fair, Hailee Lautenbach has a thread in the Model's subform. She probably thought "if Hailee has a thread, then it's ok for me to post a thread about something that is equally as irrelevant, pointless and annoying". I think she can be forgiven, just this once...:)

Reactions: 2 users
To be fair, Hailee Lautenbach has a thread in the Model's subform. She probably thought "if Hailee has a thread, then it's ok for me to post a thread about something that is equally as irrelevant, pointless and annoying". I think she can be forgiven, just this once...:)
I appologise, I saw in the model threads the one on avantcamp and Models and their parents and models by relation. I should have known better, but that is no excuse

I appologise, I saw in the model threads the one on avantcamp and Models and their parents and models by relation. I should have known better, but that is no excuse

I don't think this thread is irrelevant and pointless per se - only for the fact that it's a duplication of an existing thread. As a new member, remember that you don't have access to all the sections yet so remember that before you start another new thread, as there's a good chance it could already exist (you just can't see it!).

We all made mistakes as rookies, myself included - key is to learn from them and don't repeat them! :)

Reactions: 6 users
Why not explore the forum for a time before creating threads that don't fit? it looks like we are "attacking" too much but some rookies are always putting themselves in this situation

I love how all those members with < 300 posts are throwing shade here. You stopped pooping your pants like yesterday.

Reactions: 11 users