• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Sasha Cohen <3

N

Nosh

An inspiration for those of us on the shorter side.

I am a huge fan of figure skating. I skate myself but I am no good at it.

Sasha in one of my all time favourites. She was a gymnast before becoming a figure skater. I think she was one of the most flexible skaters out there.

She is retired and has gained recently, nevertheless. She will always be an inspiration to me.

leila

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Oh I used to absolutely adore her :luv: around the 2006 olympics or so....She was athletic and toned (obviously, she had to be) but also very delicate looking, which I can't say about some of the other star skaters out there. She also always had this amazingly stick-straight back which I loved. Its true she is very petite, (5'2 or so?) but the skates gave her extra height ;) I sometimes wonder what she is up to these days....

S

slendergirl

Did you see her at the 2010 Olympics? She came back to competition even skinnier... I grew up watching her and she's always been an unbelievable talent in my eyes :) just wish she'd managed to skate 2 clean and consistent programs at a major event post-2002!

If you like the look of her check out Mao Asada, she's teeny tiny :) or Yuko Kavaguti the pairs skater... ridiculously small but so strong! Plus her partner is hot ;)