Sarah Jessica Parker

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by malignant_dolly, Aug 1, 2012.

1. malignant_dolly

malignant_dolly SuperStar

I'm actually watching first series of SATC and i stop and stare at her! She was so skinny! Anyone knows how much did she weigh?
    Sorry if there's a thread about her yet, i haven't found any.

2. skinny4ever

skinny4ever Banned
    Banned

If you look at pictures going back to the 80s, she has always been skinny. She may be the skinniest generation X star; in fact, she probably is.

3. tempblah

tempblah Worker Bee

Surely Calista Flockhart or Portia de Rossi during Ally McBeal would be skinnier?

4. malignant_dolly

No, Calista was skinnier, for sure. I heard she was struggling with an ED, is that true?

5. Erie

Erie Guest

Wikipedia says about Calista Flockhart: She had maintained throughout the show's run (Ally McBeal) that she was never diagnosed with either anorexia or bulimia, nor was she a user of illegal drugs. She did remark, however, that while starring in the show she refrained from eating sweets, retaining her slimness with intense workouts and running. In 2006, she admitted that she had a problem at the time, and was "exercising too much" and "eating too little".

And about Portia de Rossi: De Rossi struggled with the eating disorder anorexia nervosa for four years while filming Ally McBeal. In 2010, de Rossi published the autobiography Unbearable Lightness which talks about the turmoil that she has experienced in her life, including suffering from anorexia nervosa.

6. malignant_dolly

@Erie thank you for clearing this up!

#6 malignant_dolly, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  7. Karrah

Karrah Guest

Sorry to be momentarily OT, but I read Portia de Rossi's book a couple of years ago and it was really good!

Sarah Jessica Parker seems like she is just a naturally very small boned person, or else she works very hard to maintain that weight. I cannot even picture what she'd look like heavy; she's always been such a stick.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Hypatia

Hypatia Guest

Back on topic, here is another picture of SJP with blond hair

[​IMG]

Never been a fan, can you tell. :grin: OK cattiness over.

9. Sadistic

Sadistic Grand Dame

She looks like Gym.
    [​IMG]

Can her mouth get any bigger :disgusted:

[​IMG]

10. lechevrefeuille

lechevrefeuille SuperStar

She has a really annoying voice!!

11. Nala

Nala Grand Dame

Haha awesome :lol:

I must admit, I don't really like her face but I remember that I find her beautiful in some episodes of SATC... I really liked her with the short hair

[​IMG]

12. AnastasiaB

AnastasiaB Rising Star

I never thought she was beautiful or even pretty, but her face is unique.

13. salander

salander Guest

Haha, this is the celebrity I most often get told I look like (it's gotta be the long horse-face). I think she can look really hit-or-miss, though - some of her photos are fantastic thinspiration and some of them are so extremely awful it really makes me question that.

14. 71000

71000 SkinnyGossip Royal

I can't believe Anna Wintour likes her so much. She needs to cool it with all the Vogue US covers :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure a beautiful model would sell a cover a whole lot better than an ugly horse, no matter how famous the horse was.

15. Lola

Lola Guest

Ok she isn't beautiful, but it is not her fault. It would be right to judge her if she was obese, racist or a b*tch.

16. Ashley

Ashley Guest

I have always thought the short curly hair on her looks better because it creates the illusion that her face isn't so oblong.

17. Jesska

Jesska Guest

I've always liked SJP, not because I've ever thought of her as beautiful, but because I think she's a perfect example of how great you can end up looking when you have a lovely skinny figure and some gorgeous clothes on it - even if you aren't naturally beautiful!

18. RedGlitter

RedGlitter Guest

I always liked her body in SATC, she might not have a beautiful face (nothing she can change without looking like a surgery-victim), she has something for me. She looks fantastic in some of the clothes and because of the German synchro I never had to cope with her voice, hehe. Figured out later that the "original" can be a bit nervracking from time to time :D Now she´s really getting older, but when SATC began, something about her was cute.

I love this photo. I don´t even know why, but its cool.

[​IMG]

19. skinny4ever

skinny4ever Banned
    Banned

I disagree; I think she is beautiful, in a unique way. Most current stars are horribly boring compared to SJP.

There are plenty of horse faced "beauties" in Hollywood; the look is quite common, actually. Just look at Leighton Meester, Eva Longoria & Heather Locklear. Even Pam Anderson is kinda horse-y.

20. skinny4ever

skinny4ever Banned
    Banned

I disagree; I think she is beautiful, in a unique way. Most current stars are horribly boring compared to SJP.

There are plenty of horse faced "beauties" in Hollywood; the look is quite common, actually. Just look at Leighton Meester, Eva Longoria & Heather Locklear. Even Pam Anderson is kinda horse-y.