• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Sandrah Hellberg

skinnieminnie

Rising Star
So I saw this girl in a lot of Guess ads, around last season maybe and was wondering what you girls thought! I think she has such a pretty face but is not super skinny--if she lost a few pounds I think she'd be a very pretty model--what do you girls think?!

Jailbait

Super Star
So I saw this girl in a lot of Guess ads, around last season maybe and was wondering what you girls thought! I think she has such a pretty face but is not super skinny--if she lost a few pounds I think she'd be a very pretty model--what do you girls think?!

:nopity:
Understatement of the century.

Gemma

Rookie
@Jailbait, :lol: I think I'm falling for you, will I be incarcerated? :luv: ;)

@skinnieminnie, 98% of the girls on this forum are thinner than this "model" but in some photographs I do see potential. I guess I'm biased because I hate Guess and most of their tacky Jersey Shore blow up doll type campaigns. I do think she looks great in these:

Last edited by a moderator:

skinnieminnie

Rising Star
@Jailbait, :lol: I think I'm falling for you, will I be incarcerated? :luv: ;)

@skinnieminnie, 98% of the girls on this forum are thinner than this "model" but in some photographs I do see potential. I guess I'm biased because I hate Guess and most of their tacky Jersey Shore blow up doll type campaigns. I do think she looks great in these:

Oh I definitely agree she isn't skinny I was just curious if people thought she'd be pretty if she lost the weight because I think she could be

Last edited by a moderator: