• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

s/s 2013 campaigns

Super Star
Donna Karan
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Model: Karlie Kloss

Mercedes-Benz Fashion
Photographer: Ryan McGinley
Model: Karlie Kloss

Versace Underwear
Model: Kendra Spears

Chanel Beauty
Model: Monika Jagaciak

Ralph Lauren Fine Jewelry
Model: Valentina Zelyaeva

Reactions: 1 user

Super Star
Saint Laurent Mens
Photographer: Hedi Slimane
Model: Saskia de Brauw

Versace
Photographer: Mert & Marcus
Models: Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy, Joan Smalls, Edward Wilding, Kacey Carrig, Veit Couturier

Super Star
Miu Miu
Photographer: Inez & Vinoodh
Models: Adriana Lima, Arizona Muse, Bette Franke, Doutzen Kroes, Malgosia Bela, Tamara Weijenberg-Slijikius, Eva Herzigova, Martha Hunt

Super Star
Cont.

Jimmy Choo Flash Fragrance
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Model: Natasha Poly

Saint Laurent Paris
Photographer: Hedi Slimane
Model: Julia Nobis

Super Star
Miu Miu
Photographer: Inez & Vinoodh
Models: Adriana Lima, Arizona Muse, Bette Franke, Doutzen Kroes, Malgosia Bela, Tamara Weijenberg-Slijikius, Martha Hunt
eta: Eva Herzigova is not in the Miu Miu campaign, she's actually in Prada.

Cont.

Prada
Models: Sasha Pivovarova, Raquel Zimmermann, Vanessa Axente, Sung Hee Kim, Eva Herzigova, Amber Valletta, Irina Kravchenko, Kirsten Owen, Maartje Verhoef

Super Star
cont.

Louis Vuitton
Models: Ruby Jean Wilson, Nastya Kusakina, Tian Yi, Bria Condon, Athena Wilson, Janice Alida, Magdalena Jaesk, Ji Hye Park

PARIS — Artist Daniel Buren, who created the yellow checkerboard set for Louis Vuitton’s spring fashion show in Paris in October, created a similarly graphic backdrop for the French brand’s next fashion campaign, slated to break in February issues. Photographer Steven Meisel, who shot the ads in a New York studio, was seeing double as Vuitton artistic director Marc Jacobs chose top young models in twins to heighten “the message of repetition and the repetition of patterns.” Jacobs noted that his collection was inspired by one of Buren’s most famous works — the striped columns of different heights in Palais Royal, known as Les Deux Plateaux — and played with Vuitton’s famous Damier check. Buren said it was his first such collaboration with a fashion brand, and he was impressed with the speed of the industry. “Some of my projects take years to complete, so this was new for me,” he mused. The checks don’t stop there. Buren has also been tapped to do window displays for select Vuitton boutiques, timed for the arrival of the ready-to-wear collection in March.
wwd

B

Babydoll

Anyone else FREAKING OUT because Raquel, Eva and Sasha are on the Prada campaign?

:bow::bow::bow:

The campaign itself is nothing special, but the cast... :drool:

Moon

Rookie
Yes, the cast is great!

Also, I hated Marc Jacobs (as usual) but the campaign is ok.

xoxoadore

Worker Bee
Christian Dior S/S 2013 by Willy Vanderperre

Since the pictures are blurry I can't fully identify all the models, but I'll try to when I find HQ pictures :)

Fendi S/S 2013 : Kati Nescher by Karl Lagerfeld

Super Star
Gucci
Models: Anja Rubik & Karmen Pedaru (love the casting!)

MissFrail

Rookie
Valentino S/S 2013 by Sarah Moon
featuring: Codie Young, Magdalena Jasek, Mackenzie Drazan, Tilda Lindstam, Maud Welzen & Esther Heesch

B

Babydoll

The Dior campaign... :rolleyes: It's so boring and the models are boring too (love you Daria but... just... no!).

I'm loving Gucci though.