Rose Byrne!!

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
An old one. Transformation!

Source: tfs
Wow! I always assumed she was naturally skinny because she appears so tiny (bones, frame, etc.) in most photos! On another note, I saw Spy yesterday and she looked very very thin in it, so I'm hoping that this weight gain as of late is temporary and/or related to some direct reason (pregnancy, a role that requires it, etc.) She looks fantastic when thin and is one of the few genuinely skinny actresses left....Also, she plays the best "bitch" ever, and I have to love her for that

BluBla

Worker Bee
She looks fantastic when thin and is one of the few genuinely skinny actresses left....Also, she plays the best "bitch" ever, and I have to love her for that
Agreed! I just saw "I Give It A Year" -- bad movie, watched it twice just because of her comedic timing and collarbones.

AliceTaf

Rookie
I didn't recognise where I'd seen her face until I saw she was in Bridesmaids.
I love her facial features, especially when she's skinner, I really like her cheekbones :)

AnnaLeah Rose

Trash
Banned
I first noticed her in Bridesmaids. At first she reminded me of someone. It was only after 2 hours of deep thought that I realized she reminded me of myself:facepalm:
Now that I think about it, she was my number one subconscious motivation to lose weight. Last year, while watching Insidious, I figured "I want to be as thin as her", because it was like looking at myself, but 15 pounds lighter;)
@dietcokediet I know that this post is WAY old, but WAITTT -- is that you in your avatar picture (which, by the way, it completely lovely)? Because if so, I completely see the resemblance!!!! :)

AnnaLeah Rose

Trash
Banned
Tony Awards, 2015
I'm really not fond of the dress - I don't think it's doing her body much justice - but you can tell that she has a nice flat chest, and her xylophone is peeping through a bit. Her facial bone structure is just lovely, and she looks so tiny next to Bobby Cannavale.

elleblass

Rising Star
She's stunning in a really Old Hollywood kind of way, especially in those last pictures. I didn't realise she was Australian!

kat

Rookie
I watched Spy yesterday and now I am even more in love with Rose!! She haid some crazy hair in that movie, but looked amazing. Couldn't unfortunately find better pictures, but definitely my thinspo!

Reactions: 1 user

snow white

Rookie
I only agreed to watch Spy because of Rose Byrne (don't normally enjoy the genre) but that movie is hilarious. She is SO good in her role. I absolutely adore her!

Skinny_to_be

Rookie
I love her flat chest...
I am sure she will be getting back to her figure 2 weeks after giving birth.

dietcokediet

Super Star
you guys need to watch Insidious (if you haven't).
Here's the trailer. Arms arms arms at 00:40 to 00:48 :luv:

kat

Rookie
Recent picture. Nothing to be super happy about but she still seems to have cheekbones and defined jawline, very lucky!