Roos Abels

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
May 24, 2012
London
14yr old model walked for Prada, Louis Vuitton and Giamba this season. Caused a lot of controversy and media hype due to her age. I think she shows a lot of potential.

With Brave (Milan) and Ford (NYC & Paris)

Height: 1.75
Bust: 78
Waist: 59
Hips: 87

0.jpg
1.jpg
1b.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
Well, she is teenager tiny without curves ye while Hanne is a grown up skinny woman.
It takes no effort to look tiny aged 15. It takes effort to look tiny aged 25.

We will see how Roos will develop, the potential is big.

Reactions: 2 users
I see the pic and a skinny/tiny built teenager models like Roos, blessed with a teenager metabolism and still growing through the development of her body is the winner in the 'who looks tinier' category compared to Hanne now.
It's like Baby Vlada vs Vlada 2015. Unfair comparison.

But -of course - if you refer to 'some girls' like a 15 years old Anna Mila, who always has had the face of a model but not the 'natural skinny' teenager body, ...had a not so effortless time after being scouted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I see the pic and a skinny/tiny built teenager models like Roos, blessed with a teenager metabolism and still growing through the development of her body is the winner in the 'who looks tinier' category compared to Hanne now.
It's like Baby Vlada vs Vlada 2015. Unfair comparison.

But -of course - if you refer to 'some girls' like a 15 years old Anna Mila, who always has had the face of a model but not the 'natural skinny' teenager body, ...had a not so effortless time after being scouted.
Completely agree. Hanne (27 actually) has been modelling for over 10 years, for there to be any comparison at all between their bodies is pretty impressive considering the way most girls' bodies go after 5 years.

Too bad that there is no time machine to see how the youngster will look with 25 or 27. ;)

Not true. It takes more effort at 25 of course, but it does take effort at 15. Much more for some girls than others.
Depends how they grew. If you have a growth spurt and grow 5 inches in a year you can stay skinny eating 2500-3000 cals/day, which is the case for most tall 14 year olds. Although it does happen, it's rare for someone to grow gradually to a height like that.

I think her bone structure might also just be a bit smaller than Hanne/most models from looking at her legs/knees. IDK if that's something that's likely to get bigger before her growth spurts ends.

I feel like she has matured remarkably quickly! Starting to get some mini Sigrid Agren vibes from her. Here's some more recent work..

g5jnchl.jpg

Zhjn7Yj.jpg

wSXuTxc.jpg

yflprUC.jpg

5PCikDx.jpg

oM5ijjy.jpg

MvOqmUz.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
She reminds me of Willow Hands. But I can't decide whether she is promising or forgettable... I am leaning towards the latter though.