www.skinnygossip.com
(aka Rita Violentij)

She is from Belarus.

Elite New York
Height: 179 (5'10.5")
Weight: ? (anyone know?)
Bust: 32"
Waist: 22.5"
Hips: 34 (down from 35.5" a few months ago!)

classichic

Super Star
Absolutely stunning! I love her eyes and her cute mouth. She looks so young, and fresh. I'd like to see more of her on the runway and see her getting campaigns :)

Thanks for sharing SG. :luv:

S

Samira

I'm not sold on her face but her arms and her waist are breathtakingly thin :luv:

S

Skinny2012

I found a few more pics:

I love her eyes...thanks for sharing, SG :luv:

Silent Night

Grand Dame
She looks really young to me, and has a super-short neck. I don't think she's my favourite.

E

ExtraShot

her face is perfect :luv: so innocent
reminds me slightly of a younger ruslana

Reactions: 1 user
S

slendergirl

@Serene Her age will play a contributing factor to her waist size - if she hasn't gone through puberty yet her waist could definitely be 22.5. Mine was 23 at that age and I was nowhere near as slim as this girl... she looks fantastic!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sadistic

Rising Star
@Serene Her age will play a contributing factor to her waist size - if she hasn't gone through puberty yet her waist could definitely be 22.5. Mine was 23 at that age and I was nowhere near as slim as this girl... she looks fantastic!
Might be a possibility... I think this could also explain why I was soooo much smaller when I was in my early teen years, even though my lowest weight was after my teen years[/offtopic]

@Skinny Girl, are these the most recent updated measurements? Because Elite says her waist is 23.5?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dumbbrunette

I like her body and her face, but there's something about her neck that is just odd. Its not as graceful as some models'.

Silent Night

Grand Dame
I love how her card calls her hair 'dark blonde'. :grin:

Call me a buzzkill, but to me that hair looks brown.

A

Anabel

She does have a rather shorter/thicker neck, but I think she is beautiful!!! She looks kind of boyish in a few of the pictures (maybe because she is so young) but in a really good way!