Ranya Mordanova

antelope

Rising Star
I was on tumblr and a picture of Ranya popped on my dashboard. She has a really distinct look and shes really skinny! What do you girls think of Ranya?

Reactions: 1 user

SkinnyBones

Rookie
Her haircut gives her an edge that I love, her bone structure is gorgeous, love her legs and oh the thigh gap!!:bow:

E

Emme

I really like her lips, they just look pretty. Well, she looks gorgeous anyway. :)

Phoebe

Worker Bee
Her hipbone in that second pic :luv: Does anyone know what nationality she is? She looks really unique, sort of Asian somehow.

M

MinnieMay

I like her! I've seen her in the last MarieClaire Italy cover :)

S

Skinny2012

Love her legs :). She's so skinny!

Something about this girl makes me think of the movie "Girl Interrupted"... she reminds me a bit of Winona Ryder with the hair and all.

SugarFree

VIP - Insider
VIP
She's incredibly beautiful, out of this world. That's the only way I can describe her look.

coco<3

Rookie
My sister was on tumblr, she saw her photo and at first she thought it was me lol. My mom told me that I look exactly like her too, except now my hair is up to my shoulders. I was so flattered :)

aquamarinist

Rising Star
95% sure that I saw her in SoHo today.
She was around my height (5'8) and very delicate looking, definitely thin but more tiny than bony (if that makes sense)
I only got a quick glimpse but she looked great

Lolita

Banned
Banned
95% sure that I saw her in SoHo today.
She was around my height (5'8) and very delicate looking, definitely thin but more tiny than bony (if that makes sense)
I only got a quick glimpse but she looked great
this is such a coincidence! The same fay you saw her thread? :wtf:

Anyway, I really like her and I love how she doesn't have the usual long hair like a a lot of models do.
It's refreshing to see a new face with an edge, and she's got an amazing body! :highfive:

aquamarinist

Rising Star
this is such a coincidence! The same fay you saw her thread? :wtf:
No, I knew of her (and the existence of the thread) beforehand

I am so looking forward to fashion week, I will hang out around Lincoln Center and report model sightings to you all