• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Rachel Rutt

antelope

Rising Star
I just discovered this model through tumblr, and shes so skinny and has a really unique style. What do you think of Ms. Rutt?

M

MinnieMay

she's lovely!!! :oops:

Rachel Rutt for Grazia by Adrian Mesko (2010)

A

Arabella

Her face is interesting, but I'm not a fan of her waist to hip ratio. Too boxy IMO.

curlycue

Worker Bee
I like her face. Slightly exotic, but not aggressively so.

Her body shape is also little boxy for me, but she looks good with clothes. Overall a good pick.

Twinkletoes

VIP - Model
VIP
Her legs are too die for!!! I get what some of you get what you mean about her face.. something about it get's me.. but she's a beautiful girl.. She has got an interesting face.. just something about it :hmm:

M

mulberry

She's gorgeous. Something in her hipbone area looks unusual, but she's a nice kind of skinny :) LOVE THE THIGHS

wisp

Rookie
Her body looks absolutely perfect in some of these pictures, but something about her face bothers me....
Her legs are too die for!!! I get what some of you get what you mean about her face.. something about it get's me.. but she's a beautiful girl.. She has got an interesting face.. just something about it :hmm:
Is it the bridge of her nose? It looks a bit wide. Looks flat.
Also, I personally think eyebrows make a big difference and I think the hers are too short (they don't extend out far enough). A few people can pull that off but I think in her case, coupled with her square jaw, it looks too aggressive/manly. (But not quite aggressive enough to reach ugly-chic territory like Kelly Mittendorf)

W

wannabe

I love the fact that her waist is boxy cos mine is kinda like that so i always get excited when i see models that are the same. :luv:

L

long-hair-dont-care

reviving this to confess my love to my favourite model on the planet. :bow:

S

SkinnyMeansPretty

How perfect is she!!

Think I just fell in love! ( no homo)

classichic

Super Star
I think it's a cute little figure she has. But if you look closely, I think it's her natural weight, if she lost a few pounds I think she would look better, maybe better for modelling. She's skinny fat in my opinion. I would say a pretty girl but not modelesque. Sorry.