Pull and Bear

aww, had a quick browse and found LOTS of things that i like! and i love the models they use too, they look so doll-like, its adorable :luv:

I'm so jealous of your ability to shop at this store! I took a quick look around the online shop, there's some really amazing stuff in there.

I'm all the way over in Canada, though. I don't even know how much those prices are once converted, I'm so bad at that kind of stuff.. and then on top of delivery. sigh... I can dream.

I need help...!:oops:
What shoes to wear with THIS dress:
http://www.pullandbear.com/webapp/w...pullandbear/29016/DRESSES#/508511/PARTY DRESS

Either flats or high heels don't really have a preferance!
Also would a blazer match it?

I love that dress! Sexy! I would wear something that plays up the sporty vibe of it, I'm told that it's a really huge trend for spring ;)

http://www.pullandbear.com/webapp/w.../pullandbear/29059/729551/SQUARE+HEEL+SANDALS
1630111009_2_1_2.jpg

http://www.pullandbear.com/webapp/w...ar/29059/729546/ELASTICATED+HIGH+HEEL+SANDALS
1595111009_2_1_2.jpg

Sorry about how huuuge the images are!

@SatelliteEyes I LOVE the first blue pair of heels!:luv:
@Irene I know, sex heel is what matches the dress, and will NOT wear a blazer :)

But if I wear the dress going out with my bf heels is a no-no.. We're the same height and although he doesn't mind being shorter than me (he's stated that he loves heels on me) I feel awkward....:oops:
Should I wear the dress only on an occasion where I can wear heels or are there options for flat hoes?

@SatelliteEyes I LOVE the first blue pair of heels!:luv:
@Irene I know, sex heel is what matches the dress, and will NOT wear a blazer :)

But if I wear the dress going out with my bf heels is a no-no.. We're the same height and although he doesn't mind being shorter than me (he's stated that he loves heels on me) I feel awkward....:oops:
Should I wear the dress only on an occasion where I can wear heels or are there options for flat hoes?

First of all, I lovelovelove that dress. I think sex heels are one thing, and certainly augment the dress, but I think you can easily do a punky flat with it as well. Especially because it will tone down the sex appeal and not make it seem like you're trying too hard to be supersex. Which I personally find a lot sexier, because it doesn't scream high maintenance, over-the-top, obvious sexy.

For some reason, the first show I though of were the Marc Jacobs studded mouse flats:

Marc-by-Marc-Jacobs-Studded.jpg

I do think you need something either along those lines, something that matches the theme of the dress, something in black leather with a punky twist, or something that is softer and more lady-like, that will be an interesting juxtaposition to the dress itself.

Shoes from the B&P site I liked that could potentially work:

1710111098_2_1_2.jpg

1695111102_2_1_2.jpg

1705111040_2_1_2.jpg

I don't know what else is around you at what your other shopping options are, or your price points, but that's where I would start.

I've decided to wear the black dress I showed you this Saturday:

5396330800_2_1_2.jpg

Do you think oxfords would match it? :hmm:
oxfords-heels-i15.jpg

(I have a very similar black pair)

Also going out to buy this blazer that I'm in love with!:luv:
5782309676_2_1_2.jpg

(p.s. sorry for boring you guys :oops:)