Polaroids in underwear (need models' help)

soooo the agency told me that i'm not their type
i just dont know why they said it after a few months after out first meeting and i had to wait for their final answer and lose weight etc. as they decided everything the same day we met
well, i'll try other agencies(

i just dont know why they said it after a few months after out first meeting and i had to wait for their final answer and lose weight etc. as they decided everything the same day we met
dont let it get you down, but rather regard it as if it were preparation. now that youve lost weight you can go to the next agency with more confidence and stun them with your new figure
good luck xx

Reactions: 1 user
That sucks @Maleska but don't let it stop you. You'll run into a TON of rejection in the modelling world, just see this as a taste of that, every time it happens you'll get that much better at dealing with it. You're going to have to simply keep your chin up and keep knocking down doors. Find comfort in the fact that you already made it further than many girls just for making it through a call back meeting. Next time you may have even more luck.

Reactions: 3 users
We have a saying that every kick in the butt is a step forward! I'm sure the new, skinnier you will do great with other agencies. Kisses!

thank you girls for your words)
i'll try other agencies after exams and i feel everything will be great. i'll do everything what is required from me
i'll write here when i know something for sure)

Reactions: 1 user