Picture Me: A Model's Diary

This documentary was very interesting and I thought some people here might enjoy it. It's about the model Sara Ziff.

Trailer

Free Version

Paid Version

I saw it two times already and it's absolutely brilliant. This is the real, raw, crude version of what the model life is like.
She appears so honest and well-thought in that movie, and all of what she says seems genuinly sincere.

I really love that movie and would recommend it to anyone who has an interest in the modelling world.

On a side note, I'm so happy she got accepted into the university, I really wish all the best for her!

I saw it two times already and it's absolutely brilliant. This is the real, raw, crude version of what the model life is like.
She appears so honest and well-thought in that movie, and all of what she says seems genuinly sincere.

I really love that movie and would recommend it to anyone who has an interest in the modelling world.

On a side note, I'm so happy she got accepted into the university, I really wish all the best for her!

I liked it too! And it's interesting to see what she's doing currently too!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I just watched it. Really good documentary!

The thing about photographers taking pictures of you nude while in the process of changing clothes made me sick to my stomach. I can't imagine how degrading that must feel. It actually made me feel a bit bad for models. I really, really hope it doesn't happen often though..

I have only seen her a few times and at the token commercial casting. She's really short. Not skinny. And old. I'm sure she is nice but it seems odd to me that she stills goes to castings since she made a model bashing film--about how we are all poor, sexual exploited anorexics! Perhaps I am missing something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
I have only seen her a few times and at the token commercial casting. She's really short. Not skinny. And old. I'm sure she is nice but it seems odd to me that she stills goes to castings since she made a model bashing film--about how we are all poor, sexual exploited anorexics! Perhaps I am missing something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Going to castings but is she actually getting booked? There's a reason for the expression "don't bite the hand that feeds you" :)

my agency hates this documentary, same as girl model -
they say they have lost many potential super models because their parents didn't want them to model after watching :lol:

it seems odd to me that she stills goes to castings since she made a model bashing film--about how we are all poor, sexual exploited anorexics! Perhaps I am missing something?

My guess is that forking out $200K for college tuition changed her mind about a few things.