• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Party-Blogs from Miami and NY

Nala

Rookie
Dear New Yourk and Miami Skinnies, I need your help ;-)

A friend of mine, who loves to brag about anything, was on vacation in america in may. He's gay and kinda rich. He told me he was invited to all VIP-Parties from "the scene" (like gay-orgies, cocaine, partying till the morning blabala). He said the party-blogger-scene wrote about him on a daily basis and because of that he was a super-vip.

I wanted to find out, if it's true :twisted: But I couldn't find party-blogs on google. Maybe you know some famous ones?
Thank you!

elle

Rookie
Omg such a ridiculous thing to be proud of. I mean the really good parties need no pictures to be remembered

Nala

Rookie
Yeah, he parties in a totally different dimension than anyone I know...
I just wanna know if it's true (I doubt it), because he often exaggerates.

StarvedFatass

Rookie
wow, even if he is exgarating, it still sounds fun :D hope someone knows the Party blogs, would like to see

Nala

Rookie
I tagged a few of you. I stalked your profiles to see where you from.

I'm creepy, I know.

I unfortunately do not live in Miami. Though I imagine living there is really nice. Not worth the 4 hour drive, lol.

S

SkinnyB

I've never heard of "party blogs" before. Perhaps you should look for Miami's gay blogs - check them out, ask around, and see if you can find out anything. Although I know lots of gay guys love to exaggerate things a bit, they are a very tight community and if he's got the money and the looks what he's saying might be true.

Nala

Rookie
Do you know what clubs?
unfortunately no. I asked him but he wouldn't tell. That's where I ask myself if its all true what he's saying...

sorry, i didn' t really understand, what did you mean? u know it' s not me, but celembrity in the photo, don't u? :sneaky:
I mean I wanted to see where do you live (Miami/Florida and New York). Sorry, misunderstanding. I'm not that creepy :lol:

I've never heard of "party blogs" before. Perhaps you should look for Miami's gay blogs - check them out, ask around, and see if you can find out anything. Although I know lots of gay guys love to exaggerate things a bit, they are a very tight community and if he's got the money and the looks what he's saying might be true.
I think I will do that. Stalking is my new hobby :twisted:

lagamine

Rookie
@skinnyB has the right idea....photographers will take pictures at the club but that doesn't mean anything specific. I'm not familiar with the gay club scene in either city, but I think that's the best place to start.n

Last edited by a moderator:

Zerocal

VIP - Model
VIP
Dear New Yourk and Miami Skinnies, I need your help ;-)

A friend of mine, who loves to brag about anything, was on vacation in america in may. He's gay and kinda rich. He told me he was invited to all VIP-Parties from "the scene" (like gay-orgies, cocaine, partying till the morning blabala). He said the party-blogger-scene wrote about him on a daily basis and because of that he was a super-vip.

I wanted to find out, if it's true :twisted: But I couldn't find party-blogs on google. Maybe you know some famous ones?
Thank you!
sorry, i dont understand. what you are asking!?

Nala

Rookie
@Zerocal

I just wanted to know if you know party-blogs from Miami and New York, some local ones because I couldn't find them online via google

Last edited by a moderator: