Over the knee boots

@classichic How did you go? How were/are they? :)

They're so pretty, I love them and they're so comfortable. I haven't worn them outside yet but am now thinking of exchanging them for this, I still can't decide. At first I was adamant about not getting black suedes but now not too sure.

5050SUE_BLA_13.jpg

Do you think I should keep the black leather or get the suedes?

Last edited by a moderator:
They're so pretty, I love them and they're so comfortable. I haven't worn them outside yet but am now thinking of exchanging them for this, I still can't decide. At first I was adamant about not getting black suedes but now not too sure.

5050SUE_BLA_13.jpg

Do you think I should keep the black leather or get the suedes?

Personally, I find leather more durable and timeless :) I would stick to the leather, but that's just me! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Personally, I find leather more durable and timeless :) I would stick to the leather, but that's just me! :)

Same here, and leather is a lot easier to keep clean/maintain IMO

Thanks girls for getting back to me. I think I'm keeping mine but won't wear until the returns policy date just in case I change my mind, I always change my mind or in indecisive mode. :):kiss:

I agree that the blue are harder to pair with but I love them. I'd advise you to get them first in black and then, in blue after you better know how they work and how to style them properly. Olivia Palermo is a good example of how to wear them :)
olivia-palermo-boots.jpg

oh thanks for sharing, I can't believe it, she has them in all 4 colours. Lucky lucky girl.
Black leather
black suede
blue suede
brown suede

ok i've seen quite a few girls now with the leather boots in London. The thing is they don't look really nice on them. They're not fat or anything. I'm scared now to wear mine because I might not be able to pull them off. Plus I am shorter. I think the suede ones look nicer but it's past the returns/exchange policy. Any tips on how I can make sure I pull them off? I really really like them but I want to be able to look good in them like Olivia does. :hmm:

Btw, I got the blue suede ones my sister got them for me for my birthday. Again, haven't worn these yet, too scared to step out in these in case it rains. Hate London weather!

BUMP!

How do you all store your tall boots in your wardrobe?
I know the usual - magazines, cardboard, swimming noodles etc.

My issue is THIGH HIGH boots because they are soo tall the weight from the top of the shaft causes the heel to fall over.

Any tips?
I have tried ebay, google and youtube to no avail. I even tried calling some shoe stores but they don't have any products for sale or recommendations as they use full mannequins to display them.

BUMP!

How do you all store your tall boots in your wardrobe?
I know the usual - magazines, cardboard, swimming noodles etc.

My issue is THIGH HIGH boots because they are soo tall the weight from the top of the shaft causes the heel to fall over.

Any tips?
I have tried ebay, google and youtube to no avail. I even tried calling some shoe stores but they don't have any products for sale or recommendations as they use full mannequins to display them.
I am searching for a way as well, a tip would be nice

I actually hang mine in the closet carefully so they don't get weird creases or are squeeze the top. I feel like they could also be hung or propped upside down if you create a mounting contraption that won't scratch the foot.

Does anyone know of a good pair of black knee-high boots that are loose/roomy around the calves and knee? Preferably combat/biker style, no heel or pointed toe. My calves are unfortunately the same width as my thighs, & they curve outwards (the widest part of my calf muscle is basically on the same vertical "line" as my hip) so anything that is tight around the calves is unflattering.

I prefer buying secondhand/vintage leather so it's fine if it's an older style or even a vintage military style. Plz no fast fashion though, ideally something I could find secondhand/vintage around a $200-$500 price point.

Does anyone know of a good pair of black knee-high boots that are loose/roomy around the calves and knee? Preferably combat/biker style, no heel or pointed toe. My calves are unfortunately the same width as my thighs, & they curve outwards (the widest part of my calf muscle is basically on the same vertical "line" as my hip) so anything that is tight around the calves is unflattering.

I prefer buying secondhand/vintage leather so it's fine if it's an older style or even a vintage military style. Plz no fast fashion though, ideally something I could find secondhand/vintage around a $200-$500 price point.
The Jimmy Choo Biker II 35 buckled leather knee boots are perfection imo. They're a relatively new style though so I'm not sure if you'll find them second hand (new they're about $1000).
w920_q60.jpeg

A similar style secondhand goes for $220.

But if you get really lucky and find these Acne Studios ones secondhand I will envy you forever ;)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users