• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

On-point skinnybitchy blog

SourCherry

Worker Bee
Reaction score
just a warning NSFW
Oh my god I'm so used to those nudies of Snejana periodically popping out somewhere that I didn't even notice the site was NSFW. Poor Snejana (if she uses the internet).

Anyway I love the blog! I like the author's no-bullshit attitude.
And the skinniest models list is awesome thinspo (not that I've learned something new, but it was cool seeing all the queens of skinny in one place).

Athena, thanks for the link. :kiss:

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Let's send her a bunch of asks saying that the SG girls think she's fahbulous and we want her to become active, if she's a member. I skimmed the Tumblr and her bitchiness intrigues me.

En_Pointe

Rookie
Reaction score
Awesome blog. Unfortunately I find the way she has it laid out and the font size/colour irritating. Maybe I'm just being bitchy, but annoying fonts and layouts make me almost not want to read something on the internet.

Reactions: 1 person

leila

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Interesting find...In her post on Sigrid she even links to SG.

Fishbites

Rookie
Reaction score
The layouts a bit :meh: luckily that's what the tumblr dash is for!

NewLeaf

Worker Bee
Reaction score
love it :highfive:

also, being nosy, I noticed this ask
I went onto their blog, looked at their 'me' section. It's you @Eccaia ?? :wtf: what did she post about you? :hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:

Elisa

Worker Bee
Reaction score
great blog! ...and really bitchy :twisted: thanks for sharing this!

Noodle12

Rookie
Reaction score
Let's send her a bunch of asks saying that the SG girls think she's fahbulous and we want her to become active, if she's a member. I skimmed the Tumblr and her bitchiness intrigues me.
Samesies! I like how frank she is.

Eccaia

Rookie
Reaction score
Omg, yeah I remember this girl. She posted a pic of me saying that I was a photoshoping pro-ana queen :S. None of which is true, so I asked her to remove the post. :( I have a feeling the owner of this blog is a member here because on tumblr I don't really have many followers. So how else would she know who I am? She also made posts on other girls on tumblr, pakao, felice fawn, karagi, shmegeh etc but took them all down. I really don't think she is a model either. But, I'm not sure.