Oliwka "Oliwia" Wedzicha

she looks so much like joanna kuchta (instagram famous person) it's striking...definitely a distinctly polish look

Reactions: 1 users
shes coming to tokyo soon, agencys measurments are 175cm 82-58-87
mGI91fE.png
pUgnuRC.png

hard to believe when she looks like this ( :

yVJz492.png

not particularly fond of her, but she has a cute face so she will do well here

Reactions: 1 user
I think she's really pretty -- if not quite typical at some angles and still able to lose some weight. She looks more like 170-172cm, maybe. But she's consistently listed at 5'9 so idk if it's generously rounding up or if she just looks unfortunately shorter

Does anyone know old is she? Or has she walked any shows or been in any campaigns? I'd love to see her at least getting some commercial type work if she hasn't done anything else!

I think she's really pretty -- if not quite typical at some angles and still able to lose some weight. She looks more like 170-172cm, maybe. But she's consistently listed at 5'9 so idk if it's generously rounding up or if she just looks unfortunately shorter

Does anyone know old is she? Or has she walked any shows or been in any campaigns? I'd love to see her at least getting some commercial type work if she hasn't done anything else!

I know her personally and she's in fact 175 cm tall. She's 19 years old and she works a lot for Inditex (Bershka, Zara etc). Also she did a campaign for a polish brand. She's coming back from Tokyo in just a couple of days where she worked a lot.

Lumpy. Is she even still relevant or was this thread just bumped from the abyss?

https://translate.google.com/#auto/pl/oliwka

if you click on the "listen" button it will give you the precise pronounciation, but what @Skinny_to_be wrote is correct.

Oliwka is actually a diminutive of the name "Oliwia" (pronounced the same as Olivia). Many, many polish models don't go by their "proper" names and use diminutives instead (think anja rubik or kasia struss). :)

Where were you when we needed to figure out Peen Burgers? :p

Reactions: 1 user
I know her personally and she's in fact 175 cm tall. She's 19 years old and she works a lot for Inditex (Bershka, Zara etc). Also she did a campaign for a polish brand. She's coming back from Tokyo in just a couple of days where she worked a lot.

Haven't looked but hopefully she lost some weight or at least toned up in Tokyo?

Haven't looked but hopefully she lost some weight or at least toned up in Tokyo?

Well her thighs has always been her problem area (same as mine). When we were in Paris in November she was around 91 cm in hips, but she started to watch her diet and workout. She came to Tokyo with I think 89 and now she's around 86.

love her stunning face so much. she looks lovely as always, but i just wish she'd lose some..how amazing would she look then!
Screen Shot 2016-06-06 at 5.04.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-06 at 5.04.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-06 at 5.04.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-06 at 5.04.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-06 at 5.05.04 PM.png