Olha Remez

B

Babydoll

I just found out about her. I just think she is so pretty, and delicate, and babydoll, and angelic and ethereal...

Hair:
Blonde
Eyes:
Blue
Height:
177 cm / 5’9.5″
Bust:
81 cm / 32″
Waist:
60 cm / 23.5″
Hips:
89 cm / 35″

Place of Origin:
Kiev, Ukraine

Agencies: DNA NY, Viva Paris, Why Not Milan, Viva London

DSC_5975.jpg

DSC_6002.jpg

8.jpg

26.jpg

13.jpg

DSC_6103.jpg

DSC_6176.jpg

DSC_6048.jpg

She's so adorable! And quite skinny! But her legs could use a wheensy bit of toning though.

Reactions: 1 user
She's really pretty! I do agree that her legs need a bit of toning. I can't wait to see her in the future, I'm really excited. Great find @diamondsjoyandcharm !! :luv:

Last edited by a moderator:
My goodness she is gorgeous! Would love to see her in some editorials. I can see her as a face of a beauty product like Lancome or L'oreal with those lips.

:kiss:

She's stunning! She makes me think of a thinner, more intelligent-looking Lindsey Wixon. Just that whole fresh faced, big lipped, gap teethed sort of thing. Maybe Lindsey will stop getting booked when people see how much better Olha pulls the look off ;)

She looks very pretty and cute!

I just think she needs to watch her body very carefully. Her body-type makes me think she will gain weight rather easily once she grows up.

If she manages that I think she could easily be a very high paid model.

Following her!

She's stunning! She makes me think of a thinner, more intelligent-looking Lindsey Wixon. Just that whole fresh faced, big lipped, gap teethed sort of thing. Maybe Lindsey will stop getting booked when people see how much better Olha pulls the look off ;)

Oh God. You read my mind! First time I spotted her I was like "Lindsey Wixson sure does look better there. Photoshop much?" Then I realised it WASN'T Wixson and cheered. She's a much better looking Wixson.

With the lips, she looks like my niece. I find them both very beautiful!

I haven't decided what I think about her yet :hmm: She looks good in some of the pics, not so good in others. There's something about her face that I can't put my fingers on that really bugs me :rolleyes: