• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Not sure where to put this, but......

HollieP=)

Rookie
Reaction score
Well after sending out a few pictures to some agencies and not really expecting anything back........Ford New York is interested! Thought I should let all the Skinnies here know:grin:
Kisses!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Wish me luck;)

délié

Rising Star
Reaction score
Well after sending out a few pictures to some agencies and not really expecting anything back........Ford New York is interested! Thought I should let all the Skinnies here know:grin:

Wish me luck;)
that's awesome lovely, congrats... i remember your showcase pictures and you looked goergeous:kiss::kiss:

antelope

Rising Star
Reaction score

Wish me luck;)
CONGRADULATIONS!! Thats freakin' amazing! Ford!! Best of luck, please tell us how it goes :highfive:

Coral

Rising Star
Reaction score
Exciting! Keep us updated :cool:
You must be elated!

HollieP=)

Rookie
Reaction score
Thank ladies for all the support:) I sent out a couple more applications and am now trying to decide which agency to go with:wtf: never thought it would actually happen:cry: -> tears of joy