NIINA RÄTSEP

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Really unique new face with IMG. Her range is fantastic, I predict she'll do well.

5'10"
31.5 - 24 - 34

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 157293-8977828-5_jpg.jpg b313.jpg

Mandy.Bowie

Grand Dame
How old is she? Her body is lovely but her face is still too childish for my taste.

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
Really really unique face. I only saw her chin up when I opened this window up, and I immediately thought it would have been a takedown because I see her face belonging to an overweight person. Then I saw her body and I was really amazed, her face is just utterly different.

Okay I'm convinced. That's an absolutely unforgettable face. I didn't even notice her legs because I was so enveloped and distracted by her face, and I can honestly think of maybe a handful of models who have achieved that. Definitely one to watch.

I have been searching for her age for half and hour and I cannot find her age, even on her agencies' sites? I'll ask around to a few of my buddies with IMG, but her face is so versatile she could pass as rather young or rather old.

Last edited:

Fremdschämen

Grand Dame
I love how long her legs are.

Her face seems really versatile to me. It's unique, but not weird; she doesn't have a look that I feel only suits one style. I'll definitely have to keep an eye on her.

Diamndgrl

Super Star
I love how she can look mature although she's probably quite young. She's got beautiful eyes too!