Nicole Trunfio

Athena

Rookie
Reaction score
Gorgeous Australian model. She's got the perfect shape imo, not superskinny but still striking! So graceful, and that face :luv:
Her stats according to fmd : (US) 32-24-35 ; (EU) 81-61-89 for 5'10"

highyoufly13

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I love her look! Especially when she was younger! I'll post some pics later. She has such a stunning face. I have seen on some blogspots that she is conceited and kind of mean. I wonder if any of the inside people know if that is true or not. I hope it isn't because I adore her look and follow her on twitter lol.

SugarKane

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm surprised I didn't know of her, considering there aren't heaps of high-profile Australian models. I think Australia tends to only go for "beachy" girls (a look I don't like) so when theres someone who is gorgeous but not blonde and tanned they're more recognised overseas than here.

Xsmall

Super Star
Reaction score
Stunning body!
I also love her structured face. Such a unique look.

Athena

Rookie
Reaction score
She is very aware of her success; she has quite the holier than thou attitude and buys into her own hype.
This doesn't surprise me for some reason. Oh well, good for her!
She starred in an American reality show at some point I think?

Honestly, she is sexy as hell and has character - she largely surpasses vs angels imho ... then again, that is true for so many models out there :grin:

floatingthistle

Worker Bee
Reaction score
i've never heard of her and i'm australian :oops:
her body seems quite nice, but for some reason i find her face annoyin (maybe, because what i read about her personality, like when you find out somethin you dont like about someone they seem less attractive to you)

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Reaction score
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
Gorgeous Australian model. She's got the perfect shape imo, not superskinny but still striking! So graceful, and that face :luv:
Her stats according to fmd : (US) 32-24-35 ; (EU) 81-61-89 for 5'10"
First of all, your pictures don't work. Second of all, she's a dumb bitch.

Athena

Rookie
Reaction score
First of all, your pictures don't work. Second of all, she's a dumb bitch.
Well... they did for quite a while! Thanks for pointing it out though.

Now for the comment about Trunfio ... care to share more? :sneaky:

Tinyportia

Super Star
Reaction score
Not even close to tight enough.
I watched her on The Face and she came across as so fucking dumb. Plus, she pissed off Naomi Campbell - dumb move!!

She's clearly had work done - too many fillers in her face and her limps are too plump. Sorry but I don't see it. She doesn't deserve the alleged "holier than thou" attitude. Give me jennifer Hawkins any day.