Newcomer India Farrell

Discussion in 'Models' started by Phoebe, May 3, 2012.

1. Phoebe

Phoebe Rookie

I first saw this girl on The Model Agency, which is a fly-on-the-wall type documentary about the modelling industry. The bookers seemed very keen on this girl and obviously had a lot of expectations of her, and I can definitely see why. She is gorgeous! I'm in love with her cheekbones and her eyes :luv: She's only 16, and her stats from themodelagency.tv are:

Height : 5'10"
    Bust : 32
    Waist : 23
    Hips : 34

Some pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She said on the show that she wasn't actually sure if she wanted to be a model, and she had a little bit of a freak-out when she went to New York. Fair enough, she's only 16. But I really would like to see more of her in the future! What do you girls think?

• Like Like x 1
  2. No One

No One Anonymous VIPs
    VIP

She stopped modelling to finish school. Its not likely shes coming back :whistling:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Phoebe

Phoebe Rookie

Oh that is so annoying! She has so much potential... :(

4. Jailbait

Jailbait Super Star

I thought that might happen as she didn't have enough dedication. :nopity:

:kiss:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sadistic

Sadistic Rising Star

Well good thing the fashion world found Melissa Tammerijin... They're probably not missing out much.

• Like Like x 1
  6. doll_parts

doll_parts Rookie

I don't get what's so wrong with her wanting to finish school...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Phoebe

Phoebe Rookie

I agree, I don't think it's wrong that she wants to finish school. Actually, I really disagreed with some of the bookers on the show - they were like "oh, we've put so much hard work into this girl and now she's gone and betrayed us", blah blah blah. The thing was though, these bookers had been prepping her for modelling since she was 14. So they basically made a deal with a very young girl, knowing that there were risks that the deal might not go to plan or pay off, and now they won't take responsibility for that decision and are trying to shift the blame on the girl. Not justifiable, IMO.

Anyway, I think she's making the right decision to finish school. I just hope she doesn't entirely give up modelling, as it would seem like such a waste, if you know what I mean..?

8. dumbbrunette

dumbbrunette Guest

Agreed, if her education is important to her she should pursue it. She's a teenager, a kid. And if she doesn't come back to modeling, that's fine, because obviously she shouldn't be doing it if it doesn't make her happy.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Skinny2012

Skinny2012 Guest

vogue.it

• Like Like x 1
  10. SugarFree

SugarFree VIP - Insider
    VIP

BAM.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    S/S 2013
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I do agree with you though.. on the documentary, it just seemed she wasn't interested.