Natasha Poly

253192_10151520726159896_652093675_n.jpg

She was dressed as Marilyn Manson for Halloween

....am i just being picky or does she have a teensy muffin top?

Reactions: 1 user
:hmm:

Attachments

• tumblr_mcrwjd7N2h1rw4g9vo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mcrwjd7N2h1rw4g9vo1_500.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 198
How is it any more bizarre than some random newcomer (*cough* Laura Kampman *cough) getting a Vogue Italia cover and then blipping out a season later?

She has a serious modern-day Kate Moss body going now... Just so unhealthily soft. I feel like they should be used as examples for people who say that the average runway model's body is unhealthy. THIS is better?? She just looks like she gained a lot, very quickly, and from eating purely gross stuff (or, like, drinking) :wtf:

natasha has always had this apple body shape, and her weight gain has been since she has been married in my opinion. in most gowns etc this year she has looked fuller in the middle. it is her shape though, she doesn't seem to gain all over, so i don't think it is even suprising that as soon as she gained even a little weight her mid section looks soft.

i was hopeful for a while that she was pregnant, rather than gaining, but i don't think so.

:meh: These photos are from Skinnyvscurvy and so far the comments say she looks super skinny and that she has an amazing body........ ok.

FFN_g_50935933.jpg
FFN_g_50935950.jpg

FFN_g_50935935.jpg
FFN_g_50935942.jpg

:meh: These photos are from Skinnyvscurvy and so far the comments say she looks super skinny and that she has an amazing body........ ok.

FFN_g_50935933.jpg
FFN_g_50935950.jpg

FFN_g_50935935.jpg
FFN_g_50935942.jpg

she looks so bloated and her stomach is in serious need of some crunches

she definitely gained, but i'd like to give this girl a slap on the mouth for saying that on skinnyvscury;

She reminds me of Kate Upton on her BEST day! They have similar body types but oviously Kate is working with more up top, and not in the brain!

sure, they have pretty similair body types:facepalm:

She looks so... flobby :meh: And in my language there is name for her type of legs in literal translation it's 'riding pants' (horse I guess?) it's when a woman has fat on sides of her hips, her legs look like triangle. That's with her on this picture:

FFN_g_50935935.jpg

I first thought (I didn't know her) that she has a baby. :wtf: