adssH86q.jpg

abs6dz8N.jpg

abj3X2N2.jpg

acpJSkTA.jpg

adv7Jl2t.jpg

And :drool:
tumblr_ml69nc9p3U1qza84qo2_250.gif

tumblr_ml69nc9p3U1qza84qo1_250.gif

She is the coolest mother. Like, she is holding that baby carrier as if it were an oversized Givenchy Antigona. Of course, the body is surreal. But aren't mothers like DEAD after giving birth? Forget about the weight. She looks radiant and like she is back from a spa vacation. "Boarding my private jet, wearing my colored sunglasses and leather jacket, oh, this? Why, yes, I popped a baby 7 days ago".

Monday morning thinspo!
Natasha Poly ONE WEEK after giving birth

I2MUL61.jpg

This is SO inspiring.

It gives me hope when I see models having babies, it does mean that they are healthy (or, helthy enough).
The only thing that scares me about weight loss is losing my period and not being able to have kids. But models like Natasha make me feel like you can be healthy, be skinny, bare a child for 9 months and look like that straight away. Wow. :bow:

I'm not surprised at all. From that picture in that maxi dress it looked like she didn't gain that much weight. And now she's bangin! :bow: I hope I can look that hot after giving birth (if I do). And I agree with above comment, so so inspiring I gotta step up my game.

TWO WEEKS?! I swear, she's not human! :bow::bow::bow:

Ahem ahem, are you listening Andriana (Lima obviously)? She took 4 times the time Natasha did and, as it turned out on VS runway, she did basically nothing. :rolleyes:

TWO WEEKS?! I swear, she's not human! :bow::bow::bow:

Ahem ahem, are you listening Andriana (Lima obviously)? She took 4 times the time Natasha did and, as it turned out on VS runway, she did basically nothing. :rolleyes:

Well their bodies were quite different pre-pregnancy. She did say somewhere in an interview that it was very hard for her to lose the weight after pregnancy. Also, you can't say she did nothing when she did go on some kind of juice fast pre-show (but obviously it's not going to be very effective if she only did it 24 hours before hand).

I like both Natasha and Adriana but I can't stand Adriana's body but it's a bit unfair to compare Natasha and Adriana's body especially since it seems like Natasha dropped the weight naturally within 2 weeks (not entirely sure on this). It's harder for some women to lose weight quickly (and especially post pregnancy , also not to mention unhealthy) but 8 weeks post pregnancy isn't actually that long to lose a lot of weight. Maybe she should have worked harder but I doubt it would have been anywhere near as good as Natasha's body. Also, Natasha is a few years younger than Adriana.

Reactions: 1 user
Well their bodies were quite different pre-pregnancy. She did say somewhere in an interview that it was very hard for her to lose the weight after pregnancy. Also, you can't say she did nothing when she did go on some kind of juice fast pre-show (but obviously it's not going to be very effective if she only did it 24 hours before hand).

I like both Natasha and Adriana but I can't stand Adriana's body but it's a bit unfair to compare Natasha and Adriana's body especially since it seems like Natasha dropped the weight naturally within 2 weeks (not entirely sure on this). It's harder for some women to lose weight quickly (and especially post pregnancy , also not to mention unhealthy) but 8 weeks post pregnancy isn't actually that long to lose a lot of weight. Maybe she should have worked harder but I doubt it would have been anywhere near as good as Natasha's body. Also, Natasha is a few years younger than Adriana.
Sorry, you are right. I probably was too harsh on Andriana. I still think she shouldn't have walked the VS show if she felt she wasn't fit enough though.

I just happen to really dislike her personality(or, to be precise, what comes out as her personality.. I don't really know the woman) and get biased because of it. :shy::nervous:

Sorry, you are right. I probably was too harsh on Andriana. I still think she shouldn't have walked the VS show if she felt she wasn't fit enough though.

I just happen to really dislike her personality(or, to be precise, what comes out as her personality.. I don't really know the woman) and get biased because of it. :shy::nervous:

It's fine. You can dislike her. But when it comes to post pregnancy weight, it's not the same as losing weight, everyone is different.
But yeah, I agree I don't think she should have walked that show, she just looked so uncomfortable.

Now back to Natasha because her body is so bangin' ;)

600full-natasha-poly.jpg

natasha-poly-500x750.jpg

natasha_poly_11.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvkXglzVR4-dY1gSwxXA-73iZvsQbycwdJQnERH_CfFoizJzf7LA.jpg