Nastya Zhidkikh

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
New face at Supreme and Women, like a little fairy. Reminds me of Sasha but with super slender legs.

Height: 5' 10.5"(179cm)
Bust: 31
Waist: 24
Hips: 34

).jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 4b.jpg 4c.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

Clara

Worker Bee
I love her runway shots, but dont like her face as much in the polaroids etc.. weird, I usually think its the other way around

Reactions: 1 user

pterodactyl

Super Star
Wow, a new face and she is THIS amazing! Definitely need to keep her on the SG radar!

Nymph

Worker Bee
Damn, I would love to have the like button so much right now. Her legs.. :ijizzed:

Scarlettjane

Rising Star
She is adorable. Her facial structure and piercing eyes are very similar to Sasha Luss.
Oh, and dem collarbones. Hnnnggh. :ijizzed:

Reactions: 1 users

Jailbait

Super Star
New face at Supreme and Women, like a little fairy. Reminds me of Sasha but with super slender legs.
A bit like Sasha (of the Luss kind) mixed with Sissy Spacek is what I instantly thought.

And she is :ijizzed:

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
@sabine, I have loved every one of the new faces you've posted :luvluv:
I'm so happy to hear!! I often wonder if I'm often a bit misguided or spammy with them so your comment is very affirming for me :flower:

I actually have a whole folder on my computer of potential new faces to post here, but only post the ones who I think are the most impressive or prove themselves with time haha.

Reactions: 2 users

Eternal Summer

Super Star
I'm so happy to hear!! I often wonder if I'm often a bit misguided or spammy with them so your comment is very affirming for me :flower:

I actually have a whole folder on my computer of potential new faces to post here, but only post the ones who I think are the most impressive or prove themselves with time haha.
All of them are really interesting to see! :flower:

hana114

Worker Bee

Seriously, I swear we have the same taste, keep posting!!