Nastya Zhidkikh

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
May 24, 2012
London
New face at Supreme and Women, like a little fairy. Reminds me of Sasha but with super slender legs.

Height: 5' 10.5"(179cm)
Bust: 31
Waist: 24
Hips: 34

).jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
4b.jpg
4c.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Reactions: 8 users
I love her runway shots, but dont like her face as much in the polaroids etc.. weird, I usually think its the other way around

Reactions: 1 user
Wow, a new face and she is THIS amazing! Definitely need to keep her on the SG radar!

She is adorable. Her facial structure and piercing eyes are very similar to Sasha Luss.
Oh, and dem collarbones. Hnnnggh. :ijizzed:

Reactions: 1 users
New face at Supreme and Women, like a little fairy. Reminds me of Sasha but with super slender legs.

A bit like Sasha (of the Luss kind) mixed with Sissy Spacek is what I instantly thought.

And she is :ijizzed:

Here's a little interview with VOGUE

and a video..

and instagram..

Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 17.24.42.png
Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 17.25.32.png
Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 17.25.52.png
Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 17.27.10.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 17.28.33.png
    Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 17.28.33.png
    841.3 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: 1 users
@sabine, I have loved every one of the new faces you've posted :luvluv:

I'm so happy to hear!! I often wonder if I'm often a bit misguided or spammy with them so your comment is very affirming for me :flower:

I actually have a whole folder on my computer of potential new faces to post here, but only post the ones who I think are the most impressive or prove themselves with time haha.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm so happy to hear!! I often wonder if I'm often a bit misguided or spammy with them so your comment is very affirming for me :flower:

I actually have a whole folder on my computer of potential new faces to post here, but only post the ones who I think are the most impressive or prove themselves with time haha.
All of them are really interesting to see! :flower:

Seriously, I swear we have the same taste, keep posting!!