nasty celebs

I once saw Kesha on stage at a festival and she looked totally dirty, like she didn't wash for a week and just applied horrible make up to cover up. Her hair was messy and greasy, and I'm not even going to start about the way she was dressed. :facepalm: And the sad thing is that most of her fans were teenagers between 12-15 years old, some even younger. What a role model. I would be mortified to be seen like this in public, and the girl was performing (if crawling on the floor and making provocative/vulgar moves accounts for that) and did not seem ashamed for a second.

Haha. Here is a pic of what I'm taking about. It was in august 2011.
kesha_charleswilliam04.jpg

Agree with everyone above. Adding Taylor Momsen, Mischa Barton, Andy Dick, Tom Greene, Kanye West, all of Hef's girlfriends.

Samen goes for this chick too. Blech!:run:
image.jpg

OMG, I used to love her body and her squeaky personality on The Hills' first season. She was so natural and skinny. And then this Spencer-Guy came and implanted nastiness insinder her. So sad.

I get the creeps from Madonna
ess_iLove_QuattES091-Kopie-9.jpg
image.jpg

and Kirsten Dunst
kirsten-dunst-groucho-candids-001.jpg

And... Ok, I prepare myself or a huge attack, but. I also feel disgusted by Angelina Jolie. I think she's creepy.

I have to agree on most of the people you mentioned. All these fake people who look like they bath in soy sauce to get their tan. And then they dye their hair too blonde or black, so it looks really unnatural, I have the feeling the hair has to be sticky. Look at the Jersey Shore people: A nightmare becomes true! :run:

And Kesha, Spears and Lohan always look so trashy (like WHITE TRASH) and dirty, ugh! And what they wear... :facepalm:

To add someone who most of you won't know because she's German, but who's really disgusting:
013-Daniela-Katzenberger-Promi-Dinner-Gastgeberin.jpg

Daniela Katzenberger. She is or was (I'm not up to date) famous in Germany and I don't know why. She's ugly, stupid, fake, tasteless. She even wrote a book, titled "Sei schlau, stell dich dumm" = "Be clever, play dumb". Girl, you don't have to play! :nervous::facepalm:

013-Daniela-Katzenberger-Promi-Dinner-Gastgeberin.jpg

Daniela Katzenberger. She is or was (I'm not up to date) famous in Germany and I don't know why. She's ugly, stupid, fake, tasteless. She even wrote a book, titled "Sei schlau, stell dich dumm" = "Be clever, play dumb". Girl, you don't have to play! :nervous::facepalm:

I remember when I first saw her she wanted to be a playboy model. She had these ugly tattooed eyebrows and (sorry if I'm a racist here) this silly accent. I couldn't take her seriously. And she was soo funny because she was soooo stupid. But somehow she became famous for it. Now I hate her to death because she is so annoying. She has no talent at all. She owns a cafe on Mallorca, but her business partner is handling everything. She only helps with her name. She recorded a song - unbelievable. I think she's a model, too. But, well. What can I say?
:whistling:

Good ones so far. I'd post pics but I'm on my iPad touch, so too much trouble. Kesha may be the nastiest of the nasty. Also nasty: Tara Reid!