Nadia Esra

Discussion in 'Online' started by Apple, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Apple

Apple Rising Star

• Like Like x 1
  2. elmas

elmas Rookie

She's so pretty! I like her style.

3. leila

leila Worker Bee

ooooh thanks for posting this :)! I've definitely seen a few of these on tumblr and had no idea who it might be. She is so elflike :luv: and sort of (well I know you can't ever really say this...) but 'effortlessly' skinny. She seems to have a very small/fine bone structure and is perhaps not that tall either. Any clues on stats?

4. Damson

Damson Guest

Thanks again for introducing me to my new thinspo :luv:

5. Apple

Apple Rising Star

Yes! I love the elf-reference.

Unfortunately, she has come forward saying she has/had an ED. She is 173 cm, about 5'8''.

6. leila

leila Worker Bee

Ah, not so effortless then.....sad to hear :(

7. hana114

hana114 Worker Bee

I followed her blog when she first started it, she is so so cute! But almost in a sad way, because it is obvious that she has a lot of trouble with her ED and relapsing :(

She is gorgeous though, and that red hair :luv:

8. smallbones

smallbones Rookie

Yeah, I loved this girl before she had a blog, I was obsessed with her thin figure and cute outfits on lookbook--She always had comments like "You really need to gain weight" "you're way too thin" --"Eat a cheese burger" :rolleyes: That last one really annoys me...yeah..because eating a cheese burger will totally help someone get over a severe eating disorder, but anyways, her blog is lovely and I truly enjoy her writing and when she talks about her bunny Melle and her relationship with Cees.

9. LenaO

LenaO Guest

aw, she's gorgeous - thanks for posting! sad to hear about her ED...

10. Katie

Katie Guest

thanks for posting :) I have a picture of her in my thinspo scrapbook and wondered who she was.