Monika "Jac" Jagaciak

Rag and Bone Spring Summer 2013.

500full.jpg

i just love her stunning face but yes she's unfortunately gained... :( but omg i could watch her the whole day :nopity:

Her agent confirmed that she will star in the Chanel Beauty ads for S/S 13 and F/W 13.

I think it maybe bad posture/angle making her look bigger than she appears but I could be wrong.

Yeah that would explain the belly, but I don't understand how she made her thighs look so huge...unless she actually gained the weight.

Her waist and face look great. She gained on her thighs and arms a bit. Maybe its her age. She started very young, so now that she´s not really a teenager anymore she might need a moment to change her diet, so that she stays thin though she starts to have the metabolism of a grown woman.

She gain quite a bit this season! Eating too much, she knows and is trying to change, but not trying hard, being lazy!! :nervous:

Reactions: 1 user
She's in the Belstaff F/W 12 campaign, alongside Maud Welzen and Daria Strokous.

I notice she looks like she's gained a fair bit...like at the D squared show I was expecting her to have a better body than those models who don't quite cut it (*cough cough LINDSEY WIXON cough cough*)