Models next to people...

You’re lucky @Marinamarilou was so nice to you, most runts aren’t afforded the same luxury when responding to a post from 10 years ago. Unluckily for you, I’m not in the mood to be as nice.

@FashionThin @bingeonvogue can this annoying bitch be the first one I test out my moderator “warning” powers on? :slutboobs: Between this, her horrible intro, absence of a TTC post and general lack of meaningful contributions, I’m itching to give her a slap. Then maybe the other runts will learn too (though that’s probably too much to hope for).

• Love
  • Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 14 users
Like I said on her profile before she deleted all of her dumb (albeit unintentionally funny) status updates, I think there’s no hope for this one @lattelover

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
You’re lucky @Marinamarilou was so nice to you, most runts aren’t afforded the same luxury when responding to a post from 10 years ago. Unluckily for you, I’m not in the mood to be as nice.

@FashionThin @bingeonvogue can this annoying bitch be the first one I test out my moderator “warning” powers on? :slutboobs: Between this, her horrible intro, absence of a TTC post and general lack of meaningful contributions, I’m itching to give her a slap. Then maybe the other runts will learn too (though that’s probably too much to hope for).

OMG your first slap, I'm so excited and proud!

Valentines Day Love GIF by CBC
Scare Us Gwen Stefani GIF by The Voice

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 12 users
@ all other runts, @modelsxox (kisses in username, how surprising) was lucky not to be kicked out (for now). I have more to say but at this point there is so little excuse for the laziness and slovenly behavior in not following FT’s message, especially given the current application process.

& if you haven’t noticed the more braindead you are the more absolutely interchangeable you are with the long line of applicants, the majority of whom seem to have nothing of interest to contribute to the forums.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
i Apologize for this, I was on this in school and my friends who are a bit on the chubby side sent that because they thought it was “mean”, and no one gives a shit about them so I know it’s so wrong and it wont ever happen again.

• Eye Roll
  • WTF
  • Dumb
Reactions: 5 users
i Apologize for this, I was on this in school and my friends who are a bit on the chubby side sent that because they thought it was “mean”, and no one gives a shit about them so I know it’s so wrong and it wont ever happen again.
that's the worst excuse I've heard in recent times. Will you tell the teacher that your chubby friends ate your homework?

• Funny
  • Jizztastic
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Well that’s literally not an excuse they literally did because they though the person who made that comment was “mean and a bodyshamer” which is stupid and i know it sounds like an excuse but its not. And if u saw them u would belive me saying that they ate my homework.

• WTF
  • Dumb
Reactions: 2 users
Because it literally wasn’t.

• WTF
  • Dislike
  • Disagree
This is so much worse. You let your friends (and “chubby” ones at that) access your account?? Babe this is a gated community. I am on my phone but when I’m on my computer I am about to review this and am less than a millimeter away from banning you. I barely care at this point—your contributions are meaningless garbage clogging up the forum at best and you are a liability at worst.

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users
modelsxox was slapped in the mouth (several times) for this post
Bro chill it wont happen again, and when i say something everyone rolls their eyes, its alright tho because im skinner than you all, so fine ban me.

• Pig
  • Rude
Reactions: 10 users
so fine ban me.
With pleasure! :kiss:

To reiterate for the nth time: this is a private fucking forum.

Message to anyone trying to “expose” us or whining that we are problematic: Literally no one is forcing you idiots to be here. No one is propping open your eyeballs Clockwork Orange style and forcing you to trawl through and apply to this forum. Get a grip. This is a private community you might be able earn the privilege of participating in once you willingly elect to do so.

• Love
  • Agree
Bro chill it wont happen again

You're already banned so it doesn't matter to you but out of principle, and as an example to other runts, you were slapped for this. I won't tolerate anyone talking to @bingeonvogue like that, especially some idiot runt skank who hangs out with chubby SJWs.

• Love
  • Jizztastic
  • Agree
You're already banned so it doesn't matter to you but out of principle, and as an example to other runts, you were slapped for this. I won't tolerate anyone talking to @bingeonvogue like that, especially some idiot runt skank who hangs out with chubby SJWs.
Hell, I support slapping her banned ass a few more times just for the audacity. None of the ladies here are your "bro." I don't think we even want to be, since you apparently associate with fat SJWs.

• Agree
  • Love
I strongly doubt anyone can genuinely be that stupid, immature and disrespectful, even at 16. My bet is that it's a troll.

A snapshot of Carmen Kass
IMG_20230531_131623.jpg

Hana Soukupová
IMG_20230602_001327.jpg

Frida Gustavsson towering above all
IMG_20230602_001053.jpg

• Love
I apologize if these don't quite fit in here as Paloma is also considered a model but I'd rather die than call her that.

Attachments

• palomaelsessermiaou.jpeg
    palomaelsessermiaou.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 290
  • decades-hello-40-years-research-816899500.jpeg
    decades-hello-40-years-research-816899500.jpeg
    340.1 KB · Views: 290
  • Victorias-Secret-Body-Victoria-Fall-2021-Campaign03.jpeg
    Victorias-Secret-Body-Victoria-Fall-2021-Campaign03.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 287
  • maxresdefault.jpeg
    maxresdefault.jpeg
    220.9 KB · Views: 248
My God, I don't remember Adut Akech's waist looking this bad; it's so soft and doughy. The fact that Bella Hadid almost looks thinner than her is such a bad sign. But then again, the pictures reiterate the low-tier standards that pervade the VS brand.