Models Being Buddies!

With all the pressure that comes with the industry and being away from family, it seems that they really lean on each other for support. Models are the only people who understand the life of a model. They are like a little family :)

It's really sweet how affectionate they are towards each other
I think any Fashion Week is like a reunion for them, and they've seen each other grow up (literally, from 14-15) and become women so the bond is different

Thanks everyone for their contributions! I'm glad so many of you like this thread.

I absolutely adore sasha and vlada, btw :luv:

tumblr_ltku3pxC4y1qj0467o1_400.jpg

natasha-poly-and-sasha-pivovarova-gallery.jpg

Keep those pics coming!! X

They take friendship to a whole new level :luv: ....

Attachments

• tumblr_lvsw4q8DpE1r7n7z9o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lvsw4q8DpE1r7n7z9o1_500.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 278
  • Kasia-Struss-and-Jac-Jagaciak-.jpg
    Kasia-Struss-and-Jac-Jagaciak-.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 268
  • tumblr_l8hnxrA0tN1qbd0qho1_500.jpg
    tumblr_l8hnxrA0tN1qbd0qho1_500.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 273
  • street-1.jpg
    street-1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 254
This is an odd little digression, but I love seeing pictures of different models wearing the exact same hair and makeup for a show. It's really interesting to see how different faces carry it.

Yes, I know what you mean. ;) It's also interesting cos you can compare your own face with different models and sort of get an idea of how it would look on you. It's so motivating, cos I have great cheekbones (if I do say so myself), but I need to lose weight to make them stand out more.

They're so cute! I especially love Karlie and Chanel (watching them at the VS show last year was adorable) and Abbey-Lee and Freja

She seems to be really good friends with Monika J. They're ALWAYS together in photos.

monika-jagaciak-and-cfda-fashion-for-haiti-t-shirt-gallery.jpg

frida-gustavsson-monika-jagaciak.jpg

frida-gustavsson-friends-models-models-off-duty-monika-jagaciak-Favim.com-247662.jpg

tumblr_lqlfhecRUU1qke1jl

images

tumblr_lh6j8ygV3F1qbncps.jpg

frida-gustavsson-gallery.jpg

frida+gustavsson+monika+jagaciak.jpg

And, maybe it's just me but I find they look quite bitchy on pictures, especially Monika's facial expressions.