• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Model Youtubers

Cokezeroovercocaine

VIP - Model
VIP
Reaction score
I know she's been mentioned before and obviously she's not super skinny or anything but I thought this was a really great video in terms of mindset. Most girls are quick to complain or freak out when told to lose weight but she seems so much more mature in the mindset that this is a business, not who I am as a person and if I want to do this job I have to meet the requirements.

skinnylegendd

Rookie
Reaction score
I know she's been mentioned before and obviously she's not super skinny or anything but I thought this was a really great video in terms of mindset. Most girls are quick to complain or freak out when told to lose weight but she seems so much more mature in the mindset that this is a business, not who I am as a person and if I want to do this job I have to meet the requirements.

I really like her too. If she will keep doing what she is doing right now, keep this healthy routine and mindset, she will definitely achieve the body she want and succeed in the HF industry.
It’s great to learn from her video!

longlegz

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I really like her too. If she will keep doing what she is doing right now, keep this healthy routine and mindset, she will definitely achieve the body she want and succeed in the HF industry.
It’s great to learn from her video!
HF industry ? I don't think she is going in that direction... Especially considering that:
1) she is doing well in the type of modeling she is in right now (which is faaar away from HF)
2) also she wouldn't even meet the requirements of HF.