• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Model Youtubers

Cokezeroovercocaine

VIP - Model
VIP
I know she's been mentioned before and obviously she's not super skinny or anything but I thought this was a really great video in terms of mindset. Most girls are quick to complain or freak out when told to lose weight but she seems so much more mature in the mindset that this is a business, not who I am as a person and if I want to do this job I have to meet the requirements.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

skinnylegendd

Rookie
I know she's been mentioned before and obviously she's not super skinny or anything but I thought this was a really great video in terms of mindset. Most girls are quick to complain or freak out when told to lose weight but she seems so much more mature in the mindset that this is a business, not who I am as a person and if I want to do this job I have to meet the requirements.

I really like her too. If she will keep doing what she is doing right now, keep this healthy routine and mindset, she will definitely achieve the body she want and succeed in the HF industry.
It’s great to learn from her video!

• WTF
  • Disagree

longlegz

Worker Bee
I really like her too. If she will keep doing what she is doing right now, keep this healthy routine and mindset, she will definitely achieve the body she want and succeed in the HF industry.
It’s great to learn from her video!
HF industry ? I don't think she is going in that direction... Especially considering that:
1) she is doing well in the type of modeling she is in right now (which is faaar away from HF)
2) also she wouldn't even meet the requirements of HF.

• Agree

waifchic

Rising Star
am i the only one that can’t see any difference? and honestly if my thighs looked like that i wouldn’t be giving any advice on how to slim them down... :mclap:

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
i know she has been previously discussed in this thread, but alexandria morgan posted another quite ~dramatic~ video about her bad experiences as a model, and although i find some pretty standard (getting told her thighs were too big), i’m curious to know how some of you involved in the industry feel about her brazil experience...

(if you don’t feel like watching a 50 mins video, she basically talks about her struggle with being called healthy and “well fed”, legal problems with her former agency and being sent for a shoot for GQ in Brazil. that shoot ended up being a bunch of businessmen wanting models to act as arm candy during the rio olympics, and her agency was apparently okay with that)

There is no excuse for what happened to her in Brazil. I can't even comprehend why Women360 would let that happen - especially without telling her the whole story first. I'm skeptical TBH.

The rest of it is just whining. :nopity:

she was 5'10 and 112 lbs at the time
You sure about that?

proseccoprincess

Community Duchess
You sure about that?
It’s what she said in the video. I don’t remember her ever looking “big” during the timeline she’s talking about- definitely not big for a commercial/swim model at least- but of course I have no way of knowing if the stats she gives are accurate.

• Agree

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
It’s what she said in the video.
If I had a dollar for every model who was "5'10 and 112" or "30-23-33" until she got into my office and faced my tape and scale*.

"omg 129? are you sure? a 27" waist? I must be bloated today". :eyeroll:

* yes I've bucked the trend and still weigh models (only new faces & at closed calls), luckily you haven't read about me in Daily Mail yet:

"Agent SHAMES Models With SCALE - Hear The Pain One Wannabe Shared On Instagram"

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users