CgaxUNpl.jpg
TYsoW6dl.jpg

TkLecpbl.jpg
fGfTtGjl.jpg

e8HUK34l.jpg
GHPcd0Wl.jpg

PcvmXr7l.jpg
zMAsp5i.jpg

1st and last pics <3 I'm in love with this type of very simple but chic style.

Enviado desde mi C5303 mediante Tapatalk

1st and last pics <3 I'm in love with this type of very simple but chic style.

Enviado desde mi C5303 mediante Tapatalk

I agree with you! :p

I don't want to sound mean, but next time could you quote only the pics that you want to comment on? My browser is reaaally slow and I (I'm sure I'm not the only one) would really appreciate if people stopped quoting a 10-images long post (unless of course they want to comment on every single one of them). It becomes annoying and confusing to scroll

I love the jumper/sweatshirt with the see-through part she's wearing. However, it looks like one of those clothing pieces that look cool and chic on skinny girls but kinda odinary and inelegant on someone a bit heavier. :nopity:

Also, those round shades make her look so efforlessly cool!

I agree with you! :p

I don't want to sound mean, but next time could you quote only the pics that you want to comment on? My browser is reaaally slow and I (I'm sure I'm not the only one) would really appreciate if people stopped quoting a 10-images long post (unless of course they want to comment on every single one of them). It becomes annoying and confusing to scroll

Sure! No problem, sorry about that! I was on my phone and it's difficult to do so! I'll just put a mention next time. So sorry!