cosmere

Worker Bee
Jun 10, 2018
The rise of the multi-hyphenate is upon us and the fashion industry is no different. I want to see all your favourite multi-talented muses making art of their own. Feel free to post any sort of art, any medium, as long as it was made by a model.

I'll start us off with the iconic Sasha Pivovarova, who paints, sculpts, collages, photographs, and performs as an artist. She's had galleries in Paris, New York, been published in Vogue, and collaborated with Dior as an artist.
L1002577.JPG
L1002780.JPG
tumblr_p1td2vIRqA1rrnekqo1_1280.jpeg
tumblr_mzo6qmo6wY1qajye7o1_1280.jpeg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 11 users
Another favourite of mine: Alexandra Agoston! She doesn't seem to advertise it much, but she's a talented painter. I really like her art :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I'll start us off with the iconic Sasha Pivovarova, who paints, sculpts, collages, photographs, and performs as an artist. She's had galleries in Paris, New York, been published in Vogue, and collaborated with Dior as an artist.

She's come a long way since her backstage coloring books!

edit - I'm being serious not trying to be mean btw

Last edited:
  • Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Irina Kravchenko! Lovely whispy model who is an artist with aspirations after fashion to become a graphic designer. Before becoming a model, she finished studying interior design, was illustrating children's books, and even taught art in elementary!

Her Illustration Instagram

1643868245226.png
1643868281713.png
1643868579574.png

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Ariane Heloise Hughes, signed with a mediocre agency, but IMO still worth mentioning due to her very intricate, sensual, surrealistic paintings.
"Through processes of objectification, fragmentation and amplification, her paintings hold a mirror to the age of the spectacle, drawing on the ubiquity and farcicality of the digital image and online viewing space. Appropriating often banal and unwittingly familiar narratives into a visual vernacular full of unusual and exaggerated forms, Hughes’ surrealistic depictions create a world that aims to draw the viewer in, engaging them in a process of active looking and contemplative thought."
'Between A Rock & A Hard Place'
Between A Rock & A Hard Place.png

'Played Myself'
Screenshot+2021-07-29+at+13.35.15.png

Ariane Heloise Hughes.png

Ariane Heloise Hughes 2.png

IMG_4158 2.jpg

Jolie Alien is clearly not a new name to us, but she's focusing more than so ever on her creative career and has been titled as Russia's youngest rising artist by Vogue. I quite miss her presence within the fashion world, but on the other hand, it's inspiring to see her career as an artist emerge as her work is now being exhibited in galleries in New York, Tokyo, London etc.
"Alien, who has been diagnosed with dyslexia and dysgraphia, saw art as a way to express herself. She began painting at 15, creating a portrait for her father, after her two grandmothers passed away. The piece included various abstract faces on a yellow canvas with the phrase “empty below” in Russian. “For me, drawing is a kind of salvation,” she says.
Over the years, her inspirations have ranged from Marina Abramovic to Dadaists, who she says have “a good harshness for our time,” as well as the Russian painter Mikhail Vrubel." - Vogue Russia
Jolie-Alien-Russia-Exhibition-2.jpg
large-1572346614-cb76ddbc9bf1b60dd61528c05b1d28b1.jpg

tempImage675dPK.png
tempImageYinvY0.png
tempImageYGWd8i.png

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Ana Cristina, shes with New York Model Management.
Last measurements listed are 5'11, 32/23/34
Her art is interesting. Not necessarily my style but she is technically very skilled.
It fits in with her whole laissez faire rocker girl image

Reactions: 4 users