• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Melanie Inglesias

Apple

Rising Star
Reaction score
She won Maxim's Hometown Hotties 2010. I don't really pay attention to magazines like this or these competitions but everyone on tumblr loves her, she is ALWAYS on my dash.

What do you guys think of her and her body? I am curious because she isn't skinny, but she seems toned. I would describe her body as curvy (not the bad/fat meaning it has become, but the original meaning of curvy). My goal body and what I find inspiration in is more slim and less curvy, I am not a huge fan of big breasts and such...but..

I personally think she is cute and bubbly.

I wish MC Barao could have won, she is so athletic and has a smaller frame.

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Reaction score
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
Personally not a fan. Something just irks me the wrong way - maybe how bubbly and vapid she looks. A guy I know thinks she's a perfect 10 though. He used to flirt with me at work (despite knowing I had a bf...) so how fat did I look :eek:mg: :confused:

Reactions: 1 person
B

Bethatgirl

Ooh not in the top pix tho! Gross! The one in the white cut out swimsuit and the pink Nike too tho= amazing!

Z

zer0fat

Is that an old pic? She looks a lot bigger here...

Love that last pic, perfect fitspo and i can see why guys think she's hot

Reactions: 1 person

Noodle12

Rookie
Reaction score
She's cute - but I automatically don't like her because Maxim is the shittiest magazine of all time. Each issue is a guidebook on how to be a complete douchebag.

S

skinnylegs19

I think she looks great in the last pic with the nike top, but i wonder whether it isn't heavily photoshopped...in most pics she looks chubbier...

A

AK91

Umm I have a feeling some people here are confusing Melanie Iglesias

with MC Barao, who is the one in the last 2 pictures

Yeah I agree with leigh, MC Barao has a better body for sure

Apple

Rising Star
Reaction score
I think I confused you guys! The 2 bottom pictures are NOT Melanie. The cutout white bathing suit and turning around in the sports bra is MC Barao, another girl who was in the running the same year as Melanie. I was saying I thought MC deserved to win over Melanie because she has a much better body. She is a workout/clean eating guru (and a fitness model). Melanie is just a party girl.

Sorry for not being clear :(

Thin2012

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think I confused you guys! The 2 bottom pictures are NOT Melanie. The cutout white bathing suit and turning around in the sports bra is MC Barao, another girl who was in the running the same year as Melanie. I was saying I thought MC deserved to win over Melanie because she has a much better body. She is a workout/clean eating guru (and a fitness model). Melanie is just a party girl.

Sorry for not being clear :(
Hmm. We need a post on MC Barao! Perfect fitspo.