Mean Girls

• Thread starter glitter_starships
  • Start date
G

glitter_starships

This is one of my favorite movies lol. I haven't seen the second one, only the first. I love it!! Who do you think is the skinniest of the four 'mean girls'? (Regina, Gretchen, Karen, and Cady.) I think it might be Regina.

havent seen that movie, buti think there is alot gifs, pics from it around. do you suggest to watch it? the few scenesand quotes i have seen , seemed quite intriguing.

Such a classic :) yeah maybe Regina, to a certain extent though, I mean I remember when I first saw it (I was 14ish and like 105 for 5'7") and thought of them as the ultimate thinspo :rolleyes: I had such a distorted vision of my body ++ other people's bodies!

Interesting how things turned out for the actresses since then right? Both Amanda and Rachel - love her - have worked their way up, and the other one, well ..:nopity:

Love love love this movie, such a classic:luv:

Amanda Seyfried is my long term girl crush :p

I LOVE MG1, but MG2 is total shit! I could barely finish it.

This is one of my favorite movies lol. I haven't seen the second one, only the first. I love it!! Who do you think is the skinniest of the four 'mean girls'? (Regina, Gretchen, Karen, and Cady.) I think it might be Regina.

Love this movie. :) I haven't seen it in a while though, so could someone explain what just happened here?

mean_girls_xl_05-film-a.jpg

:lol::lol:

I love Mean Girls :luv:

I especially like how Cady made her enemy, Regina get fatter!:twisted: It's like the best revenge or one of the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahah about the other actress, sooo true!
It's funny when I first saw that movie I was also around that age and thought that they were super skinny, though I was (and am) much skinnier than any of them. Anyway the movie is great, brings back great memories :)

Haha gotta love the GIFs.

Does anyone else think Amanda Seyfred has slimmed down since the movie? I'm not sure what she looks like recently but she seems thinner in other (later) movies of her I've seen.

havent seen that movie, buti think there is alot gifs, pics from it around. do you suggest to watch it? the few scenesand quotes i have seen , seemed quite intriguing.

You absolutely HAVE to watch it... it's hilarious... such a classic! Also I think Gretchen may be the skinniest?? or a tie between her and Regina?