Meaghan Waller

Super Star
May 11, 2012
Winner of cycle 3 of Canada's Next Top Model (about 3 years ago). She's turning 23 this year. She's had some success for an NTM girl (not as much as Patricia, Alice, Montana, Amanda, Vanessa, or Ksenia), but she hasn't booked anything high-profile or prestigious. So much respect @ her being a size 0 though :bow:

Some test shots:
ati2z.jpg

zooaT.jpg

rJdCA.jpg

Mh908.jpg

fFQng.jpg

jkQkI.jpg

Height: 5'10
Shoe: 7
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Measurments: 31-23-33
Dress: 0

Omg I loved meaghan in CNTM. She was my favorite for that cycle, her body is fab :)
She looks so different in some of the pictures that were posted here, she's looking more mature.

I wish that I saw her around a little more, I thought that she had great potential.

I remember her! I was rooting for her because she seemed the most serious and dedicated to modeling than all the other candidates. It's a shame she didn't win. I think she deserved to. But I'm glad she's making her dream a reality.

I remember her! I was rooting for her because she seemed the most serious and dedicated to modeling than all the other candidates. It's a shame she didn't win. I think she deserved to. But I'm glad she's making her dream a reality.

She did win :grin:

She didn't have much runway work prior to this season because she was the house model for J. Mendel, but she did a couple big shows this season! She's looking really good.

Oscar de la Renta
647QXNN.jpg

2W6Y60c.jpg

J. Mendel

Just Cavalli
MARC0203.450x675.JPG

MARC0632.450x675.JPG

qdd6h65.jpg

jAOAshM.jpg

backstage @ Just Cavalli

Timo Weiland
_AGA1428.450x675.JPG

Love her brunette hair :kiss:
is it just me or has she gotten work done.. she looks like a whole different person.
:run:

Well obviously she's going to look completely different if you compare how she looks now to those ridiculously photoshopped pictures. The Roberto Musso show was 3 years ago and she looks pretty much the same in those pics to how she looks in the Emporio Armani runway right below them from this season.

Well obviously she's going to look completely different if you compare how she looks now to those ridiculously photoshopped pictures. The Roberto Musso show was 3 years ago and she looks pretty much the same in those pics to how she looks in the Emporio Armani runway right below them from this season.

Her nose looks different tho. In the old pics her face is more horse/man-ish while she is quite beautiful now.

@71000 maybe it's the horrendous photoshop then? in the second pic where she's blonde, her nose and face look totally different from what she looks like now.

Last edited by a moderator:
At first I thought her thighs were a tad big in the original b/w photo posted but after looking at the runway pics she's looks pretty damn good.