• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

McKenna Bird

Ally

Rising Star
Reaction score
It baffles me how girls like her are even models :confused::meh:

Odile

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Well......she's okay. I guess some people like that look but to me she looks very plain and her body is extremely average.

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
I'm presuming she's very young? I feel like she could have potential with some maturity in her face and a hair cut. But agree with the current consensus of 'meh'.

B

BeautifulWay

She's got a bit of a Hilary Swank man-face happening. I think as she matures she'll become more beautifully androgynous.

Natalie

Super Star
Reaction score
It looks like her weight fluctuates a lot :confused: Those first pics are absolutely 'meh', she looks downright tubby. But she definitely thins out… if she had a little more personality on her she'd be great.

slenderous

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I'm presuming she's very young? I feel like she could have potential with some maturity in her face and a hair cut. But agree with the current consensus of 'meh'.
Agreed. She looks around 15 or 16 to me. (I'm not that great at judging age, though)

Super Star
Reaction score
yeah she's not stunning but i think her rodent-face is memorable (not as ratty as Ondria Hardin though). She gives me baby karlie vibes from 2007 for some reason, although they don't look alike.

she debuted as an exclusive at Proenza Schouler F/W 2014.15 yesterday, so she's at least 16. Her first high-profile job.

showcard for Milan

SFsun

Rookie
Reaction score
Just goes to show you that even the plainest girls look great skinny! She may not be SG skinny though...

Also, does she really have size 5 feet or did I read that wrongly?